OMAD is healthy

Ok so let me start by saying OMAD doesn't work. It's not healthy and you look sick... This is what is said to me constantly and by all the compliments and compliments and compliments I can tell you it works...... I have struggled with my weight and diabetes for about 10 years and I can tell you that now I am thinner than I was in high school and thinner than when I was in my 20's and 30's and I accomplished this in about 8mos with OMAD. I started OMAD in March of this year 265lbs and up to now December 19th 182lbs I have done nothing but lose weight and I feel great with the occasional triple meat to Italian food, I have gone from a size 48 to a size 38 and soon to be a size 36..... As long as I eat it once a day I'm good. constantly checking my sugar levels I fall in between low 80s to high 70 everyday I take no meds and have not taken them since the first month of OMAD because my sugar was regulating itself already so I had to stop. My doctor is dumbfounded and has asked me what I am doing but even though OMAD suggests that you tell your doctor... I don't.. he is in total shock as to what and how I have reversed my diabetes of course when I had diabetes I was bad and did damage alot of me when I didn't know about OMAD and now I have to live with those consequences but I have no fear of what to eat now and eating once a day is setting a new path for me.. Thanks OMAD and Dr. Jason Fung (found him on youtube)without you I would have been on my way to dialysis for the end of my journey with diabetes.... Well thats just a brief history and whats current with OMAD.. Just thought I'd share.....

Last edited:
Ok so let me start by saying OMAD doesn't work. It's not healthy and you look sick... This is what is said to me constantly and by all the compliments and compliments and compliments I can tell you it works...... I have struggled with my weight and diabetes for about 10 years and I can tell you that now I am thinner than I was in high school and thinner than when I was in my 20's and 30's and I accomplished this in about 8mos with OMAD. I started OMAD in March of this year 255lbs and up to now December 19th 182lbs I have done nothing but lose weight and I feel great with the occasional triple meat to Italian food, I have gone from a size 48 to a size 38 and soon to be a size 36..... As long as I eat it once a day I'm good. constantly checking my sugar levels I fall in between low 80s to high 70 everyday I take no meds and have not taken them since the first month of OMAD because my sugar was regulating itself already so I had to stop. My doctor is dumbfounded and has asked me what I am doing but even though OMAD suggests that you tell your doctor... I don't.. he is in total shock as to what and how I have reversed my diabetes of course when I had diabetes I was bad and did damage alot of me when I didn't know about OMAD and now I have to live with those consequences but I have no fear of what to eat now and eating once a day is setting a new path for me.. Thanks OMAD (found him on youtube)without you I would have been on my way to dialysis for the end of my journey with diabetes.... Well thats just a brief history and whats current with OMAD.. Just thought I'd share.....
Awesome story! Gives me hope!

Ok so let me start by saying OMAD doesn't work. It's not healthy and you look sick... This is what is said to me constantly and by all the compliments and compliments and compliments I can tell you it works...... I have struggled with my weight and diabetes for about 10 years and I can tell you that now I am thinner than I was in high school and thinner than when I was in my 20's and 30's and I accomplished this in about 8mos with OMAD. I started OMAD in March of this year 255lbs and up to now December 19th 182lbs I have done nothing but lose weight and I feel great with the occasional triple meat to Italian food, I have gone from a size 48 to a size 38 and soon to be a size 36..... As long as I eat it once a day I'm good. constantly checking my sugar levels I fall in between low 80s to high 70 everyday I take no meds and have not taken them since the first month of OMAD because my sugar was regulating itself already so I had to stop. My doctor is dumbfounded and has asked me what I am doing but even though OMAD suggests that you tell your doctor... I don't.. he is in total shock as to what and how I have reversed my diabetes of course when I had diabetes I was bad and did damage alot of me when I didn't know about OMAD and now I have to live with those consequences but I have no fear of what to eat now and eating once a day is setting a new path for me.. Thanks OMAD (found him on youtube)without you I would have been on my way to dialysis for the end of my journey with diabetes.... Well thats just a brief history and whats current with OMAD.. Just thought I'd share.....
Congratulations, Yes OMAD works :)

Tell the naysayers to google "benefits of fasting" then come back to you

I've had a few people on my fitness pal telling me I was destroying my metabolism. I asked for the sources of their information and then I left links to research articles that explain the benefits of fasting, and I get back links to articles in magazines and blogs. Unfortunately people will blindly believe things they're taught growing up. All we can do is make information available to them, let them see the progress we're making, and be patient with them.

wow, that is great - congrat's.

can you share what you eat in a typical day

sorry for the late reply but let me tell you this. I started out hard core for my one meal I started out with just salads no meats just a romain red lettuce and carrot mix 6mos strait of this just this, regular ranch dressing and no extras like little nuts or almonds or small tortilla strips you know no extra toppings.. it was very strict. On month 7 it was November and thanksgiving was coming up so decided on that day I would cheat. Well nothing happened sugar level was still good. so the next month December I kept reading on OMAD that you can have cheat days at least once a month well I was doing so well that I did it twice a month. Since then my diet has changed going from strict to regular meals while doing OMAD I also mix it up with Keto Diet but still allow carbs since its once a day meal its still good. I still continue to eat the salad mix at least 5 times a week and like 2 regular meals but I always have a large salad to start my meal. I stay away from all pastas and rice and eat more vegies and meats oh I love the meats if they are grilled or Bar-B-Que its all protein so no carbs and no sugar occasionally I will cheat with pizza or Golden Corral buffett this for some reason does not affect my blood sugar so I pretty much stay with what I know. I am still losing weight and I am almost at my Ideal weight I am currently at 174lbs my ideal is 160-182 I think but I would like to be at least 168.