Motivational quote

When it gets hard and you want to stop, remember why are you exercising and dieting. What do you want? To be healthy? To be fit? Then don't let it stop you. Go on.

Attachments

• ghk-diet-motivation-quotes-quitting-1533054878.png
    ghk-diet-motivation-quotes-quitting-1533054878.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
When I read this post is when I thought of what motivational quote that will go with OMAD. Here is what I got:

Jillian Michaels

"It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs."

When I read this post is when I thought of what motivational quote that will go with OMAD. Here is what I got:

Jillian Michaels

"It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs."

That's such a good quote and it's the perfect motivation for OMAD! Sometimes you have good days and sometimes you have bad days but putting in the effort is what makes all the difference!

It is really such a wonderful and inspiring quote. I always tell this to my friends who have thought of giving up their dreams just because they are having a hard time now. I also shared this quote to one of the discussions here in OMAD in order for her to keep fighting. Whenever I feel like giving up, I always say to myself that I really want to wear a sexy swimsuit by the time when my boyfriend will bring me to a beach. I set that as my inspiration and now, I am still fighting and waiting for it to come.