Magic Moss

I take Magic Moss, it has 92 of the 102 minerals the body is made of. It has amino acids, chromium, the B vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, etc. I feel like I might have a mineral deficiency so this insures I get what I need.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
I take Magic Moss, it has 92 of the 102 minerals the body is made of. It has amino acids, chromium, the B vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, etc. I feel like I might have a mineral deficiency so this insures I get what I need.
Hi @VeganLeslie. Can you tell us a little more about the magic moss? How long have you been taking it? When do you take it? How do you feel it has helped you?

I've been taking Magic Moss since January 1st. It's comes in a sublingual form & I take it twice a day. I have more energy and I feel good that everyday I am getting my minerals in. It has a lot of iodine which helps to fight off diseases. Nearly everyone in my office got the flu this past winter except for me!

Happyflowerlady

Staff member
I've been taking Magic Moss since January 1st. It's comes in a sublingual form & I take it twice a day. I have more energy and I feel good that everyday I am getting my minerals in. It has a lot of iodine which helps to fight off diseases. Nearly everyone in my office got the flu this past winter except for me!

Where do you get your Magic Moss, @VeganLeslie ? I looked on Amazon and they do not seem to carry it, at least not under that name. I take a liquid mineral supplement, and also kelp , every day; but I think that I would like to try the Magic Moss as well. I found several YouTube videos about it, but just not where to purchase it yet.

Iodine is definitely important ! I was taking the Lugol’s Iodine, but ran out and then ended up getting the liquid minerals, which has iodine in it as well.

@Happyflowerlady I get it online at iamthevegantrainer.com I found him on Instagram & he is the most helpful, nicest & compassionate person I've ever encountered. It's called Magic Moss Plus. He's a personal coach and trainer online. His name is Tay Sweat. He's a very strong supporter of fasting and veganism. He's lost 120 lbs & no longer has diabetes & high blood & cholesterol.