Kombucha

I have come across kombucha in another forum and my understanding is that Kombucha is a type of tea that is fermented. That means you are drinking a kind of alcoholic drink because a fermented drink is either sour or alcoholic. Maybe it can be likened to beer. With OMAD, I don’t think it is healthy to drink kombucha unless you are already taking it if it is part of your culture otherwise it may ruin your dieting.

From what I have been able to read, there should not be a problem drinking kombucha during fasting, and some authorities even recommend drinking kombucha for its health benefits.
When I looked it up on my carb counter, there is only about 4-6 carbs per cup serving, and 75 calories.
Since kombucha has excellent probiotics, and most of the commercial ones are also carbonated, I think that it could be an excellent choice to have during fasting.
As far as the homemade kombucha, it depends on how long it is fermented, as to how much sugar is in the kombucha. So, if you are fermenting it until it is no longer sweet, you should be fine with the homemade variety also. The best way to tell might be to just try some and see if it puts you out of ketosis or not.
Kombucha is fermented, but it is not an alcoholic beverage, like beer. I also found that there are kombucha tea bags, which are made from regular green tea, as well as kombucha, and they are also supposed to add some of the nutrients that are found in the kombucha drink, but it is brewed as a hot tea, so there would not be any live probiotics in it.

If you know how to make your own kombucha, then go the homemade route. That way you find the prefect recipe to sit your taste buds. If not there are some ready-made kombucha drinks that are very popular. Buy them online on Amazon.

Kombucha tea is fed on by way of people for lots of years. It offer equal health benefits as tea, however it is also rich in useful probiotics. Kombucha includes antioxidants and can kill dangerous bacteria and can help to fight numerous illnesses.

I don't know what is Kombucha. This is the first time I am hearing this. I don't know that we have this type of tea. I am going to read more regarding this, Some of the things I learned here are really surprising. Thanks for posting!

If you know how to make your own kombucha, then go the homemade route. That way you find the prefect recipe to sit your taste buds. If not there are some ready-made kombucha drinks that are very popular. Buy them online on Amazon.

I definitely search how to make this kombucha and see how it tastes. I always look up for new meals that I will add to my Omad lifestyle since this is the way that it gets interesting as well.