Kik group

Hi All

I know this may seem odd as we don't know each other well, but why don't we consider creating a kik group and that we can give each other support in reaching our goals. We could message each other, when are feeling low or if we see a trigger or in a tough situation, such as easter, halloween and christmas etc and even during our working week. We know what it's like, we busy on the computer and there's that huge tub of cookies or cakes and its calling our name at 2pm.

Hi All

I know this may seem odd as we don't know each other well, but why don't we consider creating a kik group and that we can give each other support in reaching our goals. We could message each other, when are feeling low or if we see a trigger or in a tough situation, such as easter, halloween and christmas etc and even during our working week. We know what it's like, we busy on the computer and there's that huge tub of cookies or cakes and its calling our name at 2pm.
I herald the idea. It is welcome. Being in a group will go a long way in uniting us. United to do OMAD and support each other.

It will be nice to have such group, but what type of group are we looking at? A whatsapp group or something like that? Also, we should try to define the aim of such group which is to improve our experiences of doing Omad.

I'm in! I really like your idea. I like talking to people with same goal as me. But where are we going to start the group? It's very impressive of you to think about this. Of course chatting in group is totally different than here in forum.

There is no need to start any kind of a different group because we can always message each other right here in the forum if we want to do that. You can include as many or as few people as you want in the message.
But we do already have a support area here in the forum that is meant for that, and each topic that we discuss here is sharing our ideas and support with each other.