John O

I found this site after watching a YOU TUB interview with Dr. Berg and Dr. Jason Fung about fasting and the benefits it has for diabetes. I am over weight and have diabetes so I need some help and have just started the OMAD eating plan. We'll see

Welcome @John O to the forum.Yes you're on the right forum where you can lose weight without much Ado.I just want to encourage you to keep going on despite the obstacles that might come your way.i can assure you,you will see changes in no time.The forum is very resourceful and I know you will find here very useful.

@John O , believe me that this is the best forum out there that can assist you on working out ways to lose some weights. The beginning may be pretty difficult, but as long as you are committed, you will eventually succeed. Just ensure that you read some posts on the forum and fit it as soon as you can.

Welcome to the OMAD forum, @John O , and I think that you will find a lot of good information here about losing weight and controlling your diabetes with diet change and OMAD.
I also read “The Obesity Code” , by Dr. Jason Fung, and he has one specifically for diabetics called “The Diabetes Code”. You can find both of them on Amazon, and I got the kindle version.
Just changing over to a low carb diet should help your diabetes a lot and once you can start fasting and get the insulin response down and working better, then this is what Dr. Fung says help reverse the diabetes.
If you read some of the great information that is on the main page of this website, it will help answer any questions you might have about starting OMAD, and there is also a lot of important nutrition information in Jimmy’s blog posts.