Jahohbili soup for OMAD?

Hello there!

In my family there's a legacy of eating a lot of Jahohbili, so I was wondering, could you do an OMAD with this dish?
It's a soup that has everything you need comprised within. Chicken, pepper, spices, vegetables and potatoes. Also a lot of tomato sauce.

Warning, it's very hot and spicy! :)

jahohbili.jpg

The good thing with OMAD is that we can eat anything no deprivation but then as humans we must also eat sensibly at least eat more of nutritious and balanced diet meals.Though I don't know about Jahohbili but from your ingredients I think it still okay,maybe you could take it in moderation and see how it goes with the diet.For me I don't really like spicy foods,it hurt my stomach a bit.

My family is from Serbia, and this meal looks very similar to what we call Chicken Paprikash. It’s also going to be a familiar name to Hungarians, Slovakians, and most other people from Eastern European since it’s a traditional Slavic meal. It typically consists of chicken stewed with tomato sauce, peppers, potatoes, and of course lots of paprika (hence the name paprikash). I think this meal pretty much might be the same thing.

My family doesn’t traditionally make it spicy since none of them tolerate spice very well, but I make it flaming hot when I cook it for myself.