How to impress your employer on your interview?

Hi, I am a young engineer who is seeking for a very good employer. I just want to get some tips from this forum on how to have a good impression on the employer. I don't want to ways opportunities in my life. I want to be on my preferred company so I am very careful with this.

I suggest you should have an impressive resume initially. Your resume is the first thing that the interviewers check, if your credentials are good you might have the upper hand. Just follow it with the right attitude during the interviewers discussions.

I suggest you should have an impressive resume initially. Your resume is the first thing that the interviewers check, if your credentials are good you might have the upper hand. Just follow it with the right attitude during the interviewers discussions.
How about in the interview itself? What can you suggest? I am a bit of a shy person and I don't know how to behave in front of an interviewer. I don't know if I should be boastful of all my achievements or I should be just in a low key state.

First, you should dress your self properly, be there on time not earlier just on time, be concise in your answers and try to show that you are strong, powerful and you trust yourself.

Just look into the eyes of your employer. Be honest. Tell him how you did not answer his question but make it in a intelligent way that will make him you remember.

You have to be look presentable and confident in front of your employer, you should know how to handle yourself and be confident with every words that you saying. For that you have be honest all the time, so that your employer can trust you. Your resume should be attractive to and it describing everything about you and all the things that you can do.

Dress nicely during the interview, it can affect your appearance and you want to look your best and as confident as possible, and also shows that you have professionalism. Show up on time, and remember to greet before the interview and say thank you after. During the interview, just answer their questions as honestly as you can but make it appear that you are the right person for the job without being too arrogant or upfront. Search for the common questions asked in your field during a job interview and practice what you're going to say, and think of some of the hard to answer questions like what are your weaknesses, etc. and prepare for your answers beforehand so you won't get caught too off-guard.