eat more?

I think that following what you body says to you is usually the best, anyway, that I what I do. When I have a cold, or don’t feel good, and am not hungry, I don’t eat. If I feel like hot broth/soup, then I will have that, and if not, I usually just have ice water.
When I start recovering, then my appetite will come back, too, and so then I eat; but still something light at first.

for a few days i have to
eat around pain and then the
nausea from the pain meds
so its going to be random
for a bit
but just a bit of calories
around all that
and the same one meal

for a few days i have to
eat around pain and then the
nausea from the pain meds
so its going to be random
for a bit
but just a bit of calories
around all that
and the same one meal

hoping i can swing both
the one meal
and bits of food around the meds
and not say i cant do it
i may as well quit
as was so easy to do on earlier ways of eating
i really like omad and dont want things to ruin it
on me

I think that life is not always going to facilitate an OMAD lifestyle, and there will be days when it doesn’t work out, no matter how well we plan things. The same things happen with other plans, like exercise. I try to make it to the fitness canter and swim for an hour every day. That is the goal; but the actual playout is that it just does not happen every day, for one reason or another.
That doesn’t mean that I quit exercise, or OMAD, it just means that my schedule is temporarily modified, and I will get back on the plan as soon as possible, and just accept that delays.detours are part of my life.

As an example, my heart just went back into a-fib, and 2 days ago, my doctor told me I had to get right down to the ER and then be admitted into the hospital .
When you are at the hospital, you eat what and when they give you, although you have somewhat of a food choice, or can simply not eat some of what they bring; still it is a long ways from being ideal.

Today, I am back home again, and back to where I can make my own (healthy) food choices, so my eating plan is back on track.
Quitting is not an option.

I think that life is not always going to facilitate an OMAD lifestyle, and there will be days when it doesn’t work out, no matter how well we plan things. The same things happen with other plans, like exercise. I try to make it to the fitness canter and swim for an hour every day. That is the goal; but the actual playout is that it just does not happen every day, for one reason or another.
That doesn’t mean that I quit exercise, or OMAD, it just means that my schedule is temporarily modified, and I will get back on the plan as soon as possible, and just accept that delays.detours are part of my life.

As an example, my heart just went back into a-fib, and 2 days ago, my doctor told me I had to get right down to the ER and then be admitted into the hospital .
When you are at the hospital, you eat what and when they give you, although you have somewhat of a food choice, or can simply not eat some of what they bring; still it is a long ways from being ideal.

Today, I am back home again, and back to where I can make my own (healthy) food choices, so my eating plan is back on track.
Quitting is not an option.

wow that sounds scary
im glad you are back home
how are you doing now?

I am doing better, and really glad to be back home again. Now, I can have my fresh veggies and salads, and get back onto the OMAD eating program, and should be back up to my regular self pretty soon.
I am going to stay home and not go to the fitness center and swim for a few more days, but I am hoping to be able to do that again soon, too.

[QUOTE="Happyflowerlady[/QUOTE]
Please especially at this moment, pay the closest attention to your social, mental and spiritual side. This will mitigate your stress and help take the load off your heart. Spend as much time with friends and family (assuming you like them) as you can. Pet your pet lots. Meditate, think happy thoughts, be positive. If it's nice out, go for walks in pleasant places. Enjoy, appreciate, let some love out. Your heart will love you back.