Broccoli Rice

Broccoli Rice is a good rice substitute for those who are doing OMAD Keto because it's low carb unlike rice which is high on carbs. Broccoli Rice is quite easy to prepare you just need a food processor and pulse the broccoli along with some onions and panfry it with some butter until cooked. You can also opt to mix it with some cauliflower to make broccoli cauliflower rice which looks and taste so good.

I like broccoli rice, my family loves it as well, we are eating as often as we can, we cook it with butter and lemon.

I tried it mixed with carrot rice and and cauliflower rice and the resulting flavors was very delicious also with the different colors it looks so appetizing. Sometimes I fry it and sometimes I steam it.

Broccoli Rice is a good rice substitute for those who are doing OMAD Keto because it's low carb unlike rice which is high on carbs. Broccoli Rice is quite easy to prepare you just need a food processor and pulse the broccoli along with some onions and panfry it with some butter until cooked. You can also opt to mix it with some cauliflower to make broccoli cauliflower rice which looks and taste so good.
Another surprise! I am not into broccoli but I would try this recipe. I hope I like it. I never thought that it can be used to substitute rice. @Kakashi2020 I would try to mix it with carrot. What other vegetables can I mix?