and really like it
but with a recent bad illness
had to go off
now i'd like to begin again
its a super great way of life
and maybe i will come
back with progress reports
thanks so much

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing your progress!

off to a rough start
but im not quitting

today will my safe foods list foods
as im also a binger
plus i find it easier to decide
in the am what i will eat later at 5pm
so today--
shall be vegetables with ham
with my normal liquids
of 12 cups water daily

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
off to a rough start
but im not quitting

today will my safe foods list foods
as im also a binger
plus i find it easier to decide
in the am what i will eat later at 5pm
so today--
shall be vegetables with ham
with my normal liquids
of 12 cups water daily

Don't ever stop until your reach your goals! I know it can challenging at times, but the rewards are definitely worth the work!

I have been remiss in my water drinking, and when it is cold, I just want something hot and not a cold glass of water. I usually have tea or coffee, but even so, I think that I probably have not been drinking enough.
Now that spring is finally coming, and the weather is warmer, I will be working on getting my water intake back where it should be. I also do better at having a large salad for my meal when the weather is warmer, so I get more fresh greens in the summer, too.

its hard getting back on after the hospital
got me into eating so often
it felt like thats all they wanted me to do was eat!!

i aim for 12 cups of water a day but some of it isnt always
water i like other liquids
too like hot chocolate

It is hard getting back on track again. When I get off of my schedule, what I usually do is work my way back on again with longer periods of intermittent fasting.
This was how I started in the first place, because I wanted to have a long enough overnight fast for my body to go into healing and autophagy, so I started having an early dinner/late lunch and then fasting until morning. Once I was on that schedule, I wanted to not have much for breakfast because we go to the fitness center, and I can’t swim as well if I have eaten breakfast; so I then started having just a protein drink or part of a protein bar with my morning coffee.
When I eliminated that, then I was into OMAD.
I still go back and forth, depending on my schedule, and whether my body seems to need to eat something at a different time, and then back to OMAD again. Some mornings, I have a little protein before swimming, and sometimes not, but just the one regular meal each day.

I can understand your desire! I never was as healthy as I was on OMAD. I really couldn't believe it! Even to this day. Usually you're taught to eat a lot to become healthy, but with OMAD my health condition improved by A LOT!

It is hard getting back on track again. When I get off of my schedule, what I usually do is work my way back on again with longer periods of intermittent fasting.
This was how I started in the first place, because I wanted to have a long enough overnight fast for my body to go into healing and autophagy, so I started having an early dinner/late lunch and then fasting until morning. Once I was on that schedule, I wanted to not have much for breakfast because we go to the fitness center, and I can’t swim as well if I have eaten breakfast; so I then started having just a protein drink or part of a protein bar with my morning coffee.
When I eliminated that, then I was into OMAD.
I still go back and forth, depending on my schedule, and whether my body seems to need to eat something at a different time, and then back to OMAD again. Some mornings, I have a little protein before swimming, and sometimes not, but just the one regular meal each day.

hi
i just wanted to ask what other foods you eat
when i have salad i never know what to add to them
and when you're not having salad what other foods
would you eat

Hi, @pinkbell !
When I have a salad, I usually add some frozen peas (thawed in warm water first), and often I add either garbanzo, red, or navy beans to my salad, as well as the usual romaine, tomato, green onion, and cucumber (any or all of the above).
Sometimes , I add shrimp and sometimes cheese, or both.
I really like making the almond/flax flatbread, and it goes great along with the salad, and you an add almost anything into that. The recipe is here under the recipe part of the forum if you want to try the flatbread.
It is basically almond and flax meal mixed with coconut oil or butter and an egg, and then you can either microwave it, or cook it in a pan like a