Apple cider vinegar is great for your health and not only weight loss. In weight loss apple cider vinegar will:
- Lower your blood sugar
- Decrease insulin
- Will increase the enzyme AMPK
- Can easily suppress your appetite
- Reduces fat
- Use apple cider vinegar and olive oil mixed together to make a salad dressing if you want to lose weight.
- Apple cider vinegar is great for pickling vegetables such as cucumber, tomatoes, broccoli, and cauliflower. Mix it with a little bit of water in a glass jar and add the apple cider vinegar. Add your veggies and soak for a few hours Now snack on the veggies during the day.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar is excellent for weight loss. If you have a 15 ml glass of water add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to the water and drink it down. This is best to do before meals. You will double the apple cider vinegar if you have a 30 ml glass of water. it is a good idea to drink this during the day. Mix up a batch of water and divide it up during the day. If you want to drink it all at once you should only do this before you eat. Do not take more than 1 tablespoon at a time mixed with the 15 ml of water. This isn't good for your health.