An excellent one meal diet

Hello!

First let me introduce myself, I'm new here.
I want to share my special Caucasus cuisine with you, which is very rich in different meals, both healthy and unhealthy.

There's a delicious sacred meal we eat, it's called Ossetian pie. It's served both as a meal, and as a religious practice food. What's amazing about it, that each pie has a different name, depending on the ingredients.

Then one want I want to suggest for a one meal diet is called Saharadzhyn (Цахараджин). Primarily it has flour, beet tops and cheese.
Those who dislike meat can eat it, while maintaning their sufficient strenght for their daily routine.

pie.jpg

Last edited:
Nice share from you and I also like pies of any form though I'm not too familiar with the one you shared but I'm sure from the ingredients listed there it sure will be both nutritious and delicious too.I know it can be fulfilling for me if I eat that during my eating window.

You know when I saw the picture I almost thought that it is a favorite of mine which is dominant on these sides of the planet called "chapati". It is also prepared with wheat flour and several natural herbs and when cooked excellently it is always finger-licking awesome.

This meal is good. Thanks for sharing your idea and recipe. I would love to try the vegetable one. I dont eat meat that is why. I'm not a fan of pies though. But I eat it occasionally especially when I feel lazy to cook. My mom has a bakery, she also make pies.

Hello!

First let me introduce myself, I'm new here.
I want to share my special Caucasus cuisine with you, which is very rich in different meals, both healthy and unhealthy.

There's a delicious sacred meal we eat, it's called Ossetian pie. It's served both as a meal, and as a religious practice food. What's amazing about it, that each pie has a different name, depending on the ingredients.

Then one want I want to suggest for a one meal diet is called Saharadzhyn (Цахараджин). Primarily it has flour, beet tops and cheese.
Those who dislike meat can eat it, while maintaning their sufficient strenght for their daily routine.

View attachment 87

Thank you for the interesting food idea, @Bravosi , and welcome to the OMAD forum ! Such an interesting food, and it looks to me like it is somewhere between a stuffed bread and a thin pie.
I had never heard of this Russian food; so I had to look it up and learn more about it. I see that it can be made with various fillings, as well.
Are you just starting the one meal a day program, or have you been doing OMAD for a while already ? We would love to hear more of your story with OMAD, if you would like to share it.

Last edited by a moderator: