omad

1. Micdoox2

OMAD for anti-inflamation benefits?

Greetings all! New here and new to OMAD although I’ve done keto off and on for awhile. I’m wondering if anyone has experience with using OMAD for its impact on inflammation in the body? My story goes like this- 3 years ago I had a very healthy active lifestyle. I’ve never struggled with weight...
  2. O

When is the best time of day to weigh myself?

I heard most people on normal diets weigh themselves in the morning when they’re on an empty stomach however since I eat my one meal at night I was wondering if weighing in the morning is the most accurate. Throughout the day while drinking a gallon of water my weight goes down and I evaluate...
  3. Y

Yes I can - WEEKLY UPDATE

Hi all, I have started my OMAD journey on 31st August 2020 and planning to stick to it for the next 6 weeks. My goal is to loose between 4 to 5 kgs. You might ask yourself how I'm going to achieve too loose that much weight in a short period. I will provide in my weekly update how I managed to...
  4. B

Blood test results

Hi, it has been 4 months since started with OMAD, lost about 16 lb...just took a blood test and the results kind of made me concerned... My triglycerides hiped to 165mg/dl, total cholesterol 201mg/dl , Hdl 45mg/dl, LDL 123 mg/dl...remnant is 33mg/dl... Glocuse - 101mg/dl, b12 203pg/ml...
  5. D

Been in OMAD for 5 years?

Before I found out that there is such thing as OMAD diet, I'd been eating for once or twice a day, mostly once for ore than 5 years now. It was at first due to lack of finances but eventually turned into a habit I cannot break. i'm used into it. Now that my finances is getting better than...
  6. teremisuu

How do you explain OMAD to others? People get horrified when I tell them about my lifestyle.

The typical eating habit of most people is eating at least 3 meals a day. I mostly keep my OMAD lifestyle to myself because other people become horrified when I tell them about it, as if doing OMAD will kill me. I know that they just need to be educated about it, but I am really struggling on...
  7. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Who Is Your OMAD Role Model?

Doctors are on OMAD. A Havard Doctor is my role model on OMAD. His name is Dr. Xand Tulleken. Who is your role model on OMAD? Why does that person influence you on OMAD?
  8. katarinamurtin

How to successfully cut back on carbs?

I was really trying to this for a long time, but I always get back to them and I eat an entire chocolate, 5 apples and potato chips! I can't live like this people! Give me an advice that helps.
  9. katarinamurtin

Can you train a lot on this diet?

I find that I am really tired now when I got back to OMAD after few months of eating 3 times a day. I eat before school, so when I come back I am really tired (sometimes I have to eat again) so I can have a decent workout. How to exercise without breaking OMAD?
  10. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Should Children Be Introduced To Omad?

Some children are just obese. They eat between meals and are they ravenous? There was one I saw that liked older than her seven years and looked like a bag of pitatoes tied in the middle. This incident made me thinking. Should we introduce omad to children? Which age is appropriate? Apart from...
  11. C

OMAD DIET RECIPE

Here's my Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe which I eat most of the time since I started my OMAD Diet. Please share your recipes to the community too. ;) CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE: Ingredients 3 tbsp olive oil 4 cloves garlic (minced) 5 cups cauliflower rice (grinded using food processor) 5...
  12. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

How Is Heartburn Associated With OMAD?

Heartburn is the feeling where there see to be acids in the body that are burning you in the stomach. Some hot liquid may threaten to come out of the mouth. Is heartburn associated with OMAD? Please elaborate.
  13. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Is It Good To Introduce OMAD To Others?

Am launching a campaign to make others know of OMAD. There are many health benefits that I think people in my area are missing out. Majority are addicted to tea and take it like water. If they miss the tea for breakfast they get headaches. Most eat between meals but lunch is a must. After...
  14. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Is It Advisable To Eat Almost To Bedtime?

This question has had a toll on me for a long time. We need food to do work and we work during the day. Because we are active then we need the food to do work. The body also works during the day. It needs night time for relaxation and not to work on oxidation. What do you say?
  15. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Is OMAD A Diet For The Poor?

He sauntered into my abode at dinner time. Our maid had prepared a meal for our three children aged 15, 13 and five years respectively. My wife and I were on OMAD and had eaten between one and two and we were not taking the dinner. Oduor, our visitor, was shocked. "We are on One Meal A Day...
  16. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

What Can Make You Give Up OMAD?

"Till death do us part," does not apply to marriage relationship only, to me it applies also to OMAD. Disease may be a factor to consider yet OMAD happens to assist in reducing most diseases. I cannot do without OMAD.
  17. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

How Should You Break The Intermittent Fasting?

You have had a whole 23 hours of fasting and has arrived at the 1 hour of eating. Do you just start gulping the food down or there is a way how you should do it? I have seen people begin by taking porridge. Yet others eat dates. What do you recommend?
  18. Corzhens

Less sleep can make you gain weight

There are 3 shifts of work schedule in our office for those assigned in the operation. We always notice that when an employee that was working in the graveyard shift would be assigned to the day shift, he gained weight. It is like a culture in our office that if you want to gain weight then you...
  19. Cyrus_W

OMAD Diet Issues and Trends in 2018

Hello Guys ... I hope to keep this short and interactive, so remember to leave a comment. 2018 is almost coming to a close, and it is time to take stock of the successes and failures of the year so far. Like most of you here, I have been watching my diet and I must admit that it has been a life...
  20. Corzhens

No meat diet for OMAD

I have read in one discussion about going vegan while on OMAD. My suggestion is to have no meat which means fish is okay. However, I am afraid that my body will have difficulty in adjusting because we are meat eaters at home although we have fish on the dinner table for at least once a week...