intermittent fasting

1. F

I'm A 207 lb, 14 Year Old Male, What Should My Macros Be/How Do I Get Them In?

As the title of my thread says, I am 14 years old and sitting at around 207 pounds. For more information, I am around 5'7". The summer just started and I saw this as a good opportunity to change my ways for the better. I am watching a lot more fitness related videos online and I can say I've...
  2. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Why Am On OMAD But Not Keeping Track Of My Progress

Am on OMAD. It is enjoyable and I like it. I keep to my window of between 2 and 3 p.m. My 23 hours fast is amazing. I do not feel any hunger pangs anymore because I have done it for almost a year. This is why I do not keep track and record of my progress. I take it as a lifestyle. I want to...
  3. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Should Children Be Introduced To Omad?

Some children are just obese. They eat between meals and are they ravenous? There was one I saw that liked older than her seven years and looked like a bag of pitatoes tied in the middle. This incident made me thinking. Should we introduce omad to children? Which age is appropriate? Apart from...
  4. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In OMAD?

We were invited to a prayer breakfast which began at 6a.m up to around 11:00. My eating window is between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m. The biggest challenge was that I could not eat the mouth-watering dishes that came after prayers. I couldn't break the fast before time because if I did I will have the...
  5. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Is Feeling Sleepy After My Omad Meal Normal?

After having my heavy omad diet meal after the long fast of 23 hours I often feel drowsy and nap out. Is this normal or some sort if abnormasy? Is there another person who feels so?
  6. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Any Possibilities Of IF Healing Ulcers?

My niece has stomach ulcers and gastric infections. She has tried very many remedies without any success. Emelia is now thinking of starting Intermittent fasting. She confided to me that she read online of people who had such problems and found relief with IF. What can you advice my niece?
  7. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Is It Good To Introduce OMAD To Others?

Am launching a campaign to make others know of OMAD. There are many health benefits that I think people in my area are missing out. Majority are addicted to tea and take it like water. If they miss the tea for breakfast they get headaches. Most eat between meals but lunch is a must. After...
  8. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Is It Advisable To Eat Almost To Bedtime?

This question has had a toll on me for a long time. We need food to do work and we work during the day. Because we are active then we need the food to do work. The body also works during the day. It needs night time for relaxation and not to work on oxidation. What do you say?
  9. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

Is OMAD A Diet For The Poor?

He sauntered into my abode at dinner time. Our maid had prepared a meal for our three children aged 15, 13 and five years respectively. My wife and I were on OMAD and had eaten between one and two and we were not taking the dinner. Oduor, our visitor, was shocked. "We are on One Meal A Day...
  10. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

What Can Make You Give Up OMAD?

"Till death do us part," does not apply to marriage relationship only, to me it applies also to OMAD. Disease may be a factor to consider yet OMAD happens to assist in reducing most diseases. I cannot do without OMAD.
  11. Meshack Bwoyele Keya

How Should You Break The Intermittent Fasting?

You have had a whole 23 hours of fasting and has arrived at the 1 hour of eating. Do you just start gulping the food down or there is a way how you should do it? I have seen people begin by taking porridge. Yet others eat dates. What do you recommend?
  12. Maz

Hi , I am new on this Forum

Hey Guys and OMAD followers, I am Maz from Australia and i am doing Intermittent Fasting from last 6 months. When i started it was 16:8 , then 19:5 later 22:2 and now 23:1 which mean just one meal a day in one hour. Usually i start eating at 2pm and end at 3pm. I eat all home made food . NO JUNK...