Calorie Tracker Apps on Omad

Carb manager is my very favorite. I try to eat low-carb, and the carb manager does better at tracking carbs as well as calories than my fitness pal does (unless you buy the expensive version of MFP). Carb manager also connects with my Apple Watch and adds in all of my exercise; so I have everything in one place, and it is easy to make my own recipes and then have it portioned out with how much I eat of something.

I also use a fasting tracker called “LIFE”, ad it is good at keeping track of how long I have fasted, providing I don’t forget to set it, or to turn it back off when I have my OMAD meal.

Since we have a website, a forum , and a facebook group, all for this omaddiet.com website, I added a special fasting circle that is for anyone here, or on the facebook group, who uses the LIFE app to track their OMAD or intermittent fasting.
The app is free and available for both iOS and Google Play, and it really helps me to keep rack of my fasting times from day to day. Even though I usually do OMAD, some days it does not work out into my schedule, and those days I just do intermittent fasting, but either way, the fasting app helps me.
Here is the link to get the app for your phone or tablet, and then you just join the circle called “OMAD Diet Facebook Group”.

https://lifeapps.io/apps/life-fasting-tracker/