People who think you are starving yourself on omad

How do you deal with people who think that OMAD is unhealthy? I'm overweight. Like 70lbs overweight. I know I'm not going to starve to death by reducing my food intake. But my friends and family think otherwise. How do you deal with the feeders and the negative Nancy's? Ignoring them is proving to be a problem.

Like I mentioned in my other post, there will always be naysayers and negative nancys. You will most definitely find as you start to lose weight that this negativity starts to slowly fade away. Some of the same people who thought I was starving myself when I started are the first ones to compliment me on my weight loss all the time. I still have some people who don't accept it, but I just ignore them. I am happy with omad because it works for me and its always been the ONLY diet that has ever worked for me. I tried every other diet and could never stay on them or found them too expensive to stay on.

Like I mentioned in my other post, there will always be naysayers and negative nancys. You will most definitely find as you start to lose weight that this negativity starts to slowly fade away. Some of the same people who thought I was starving myself when I started are the first ones to compliment me on my weight loss all the time. I still have some people who don't accept it, but I just ignore them. I am happy with omad because it works for me and its always been the ONLY diet that has ever worked for me. I tried every other diet and could never stay on them or found them too expensive to stay on.

I couldn't agree with this more. I've dealt with some negative people, but now they tell me I look good lol. It's really crazy how skeptical people are to this diet until they see it working.

I couldn't agree with this more. I've dealt with some negative people, but now they tell me I look good lol. It's really crazy how skeptical people are to this diet until they see it working.

Same thing here. I used to date a guy that would ridicule this diet. You wanna know the best thing now? He's doing the omad diet himself lol. Ha!

So far, so good. Everyone has been pretty positive about my loss so far, but they do keep trying to get me to eat things outside of my feeding window. Always offering sweets and other junky food. Now I am getting asked what I am doing to lose weight and have to control myself not to say that I'm starving myself lol. OMAD really works, praise God to have found this information.

Ever since raising and producing food has become a commercial development, and not something done by each family, we as a society, have been more and more encouraged to eat more food, and do it more often.
Food sales depends on people purchasing the food products, so even foods that are inherently unhealthy are proclaimed to be healthy in some way.
A good example would be a food that has never had any fat in it, like maybe a pop sickle (which is just frozen flavored sugar water), and it will proclaim in large letters that it is FAT FREE .
It has pretty much been drilled into everyone’s heads that we need to be eating almost all the time, and that it needs to be “balanced”, so we should not just have one food, we need several to balance it out.

I can remember as a young child back in the early 1950’s, being shown pictures of starving children and being told to remember all of the starving Chinese, and to “clean up my plate”.
So, even back then, we were encouraged to eat often, and as much as we could eat, even though most of us kids wondered (as I did ) how that eating my food was going to help some child on the other side of the world who had no food.

It is no surprise then, that most people have grown up believing that eating food is good, and not eating food is bad.

I have been eating omad for over 1 year. I don’t look at it as a diet. I have more energy, and find myself more productive. I’m almost never hungry, when I am, I think it’s really thirsty. People say it’s unhealthy. I think what they do is unhealthy. All of our ancestors ate omad if they were lucky. Most people that eat more than omad are over weight. So who’s eating unhealthy?

I notice people tend to discourage you because they are afraid you could be right. Which means they might have to do the same. Limiting food is scary for those who have never fasted (it was for me before).

The pressure of others is not an easy problem to deal with.

I don't really speak about this usually. Unless I know someone is open to this.

When I am offered food outside my eating window I refuse in a friendly but firm way. I say that I have a strict control of what I eat and when. No need to go into details. Making sure they understand not to try again.

For meal invitation that's a bit harder to manage though. It's an art to live off tracks.