Flaxseed or Fish Oil On the Omad diet?

I havent seen my mother use flaxseed. She always buys Fish Oil for our stock. I know that Fish oil is really recommended especially for those who are in diet, like us. It's rich in nutrients and Omega 3. I haven't tried flaxseed. Since young I only see fish oil in the kitchen.

The most confusing thing about all these supplements are that the advise on them keeps changing and new supplements are always coming up. In my Country the new 'it' supplement is flax seed and chia seeds Based on the Harvard write -up its better to have fish oil. Sometimes you reach a point where you are confused about what to have. I'll bet you anything that they are other studies that would recommend flax seeds. Everyone I know has or prefers flax seed because it is the new super food/supplement.

Since I was a kid, I never felt comfortable taking fish and any stuff that comes with it. This is the reason I have picked the flaxseed oil as one that I make use in making meals for my Omad as well as to keep my skin in great condition.

Fish oil is quite good, the best actually. Around here its much more cheaper, and easier to find, because the other one is imported. That's to begin with for me. Either way I have the experience of consuming it so I can leave a honest feedback how helpful it is.

For me, fish oil is better than Flaxseed oil. It is easier to find in stores making it more famous than Flaxseed. Fish oil has essential nutrients that helps us to manage heart disease. It has Omega 3 which helps us to lower blood pressure. It is indeed a very healthy thing for us to eat and consider in our diet meal.