Which Routine should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you recommend me for my daily routine exercises which can help me to burn some fats and calories all through-out my body. I've wanted to learn some of your workout tips for me to catch up with my friends. Hope someone will give me tips for this. Thanks, Cheers!

Try to do these exercises every day. Push-ups, sit-ups, jumping rope, running, and a bicycle exercise.

I already try the push-ups and sit-ups and I guess they are really helpful for my routine. I also run within our town sometimes in the morning. The bicycle exercise; what can be the alternative exercise for this since I do not own a bike. Thanks, Cheers!

If there is a gym near you. You can go to the gym for at least and hour everyday for 7 days or if there is no gym, I see some workouts you have is good, I suggest including Squatras and if possible if there is a strong bar in your area that can hold your weight better start doing pull-ups or chin-ups until you can progress to something more difficult, Muscle-ups.

I'm not good in going to gym. That's why I made my own routine. I woke up early in the morning. I jog and walk for 30 time in the oval. Then 50 counts of sit ups. That everyday before going to school.

Try doing exercise that makes you perspire a lot like basketball or volleyball. Eat healthy foods, vegetables and fruits. If you want to have mucles go to the gym.

If there is a gym near you. You can go to the gym for at least and hour everyday for 7 days or if there is no gym, I see some workouts you have is good, I suggest including Squatras and if possible if there is a strong bar in your area that can hold your weight better start doing pull-ups or chin-ups until you can progress to something more difficult, Muscle-ups.

I appreciated your suggestions but do you think I should go with that type of work-out instantly? Even if my body is not really trained for exercises. Do you think it would be good if I will do that kind of workouts?

I'm not good in going to gym. That's why I made my own routine. I woke up early in the morning. I jog and walk for 30 time in the oval. Then 50 counts of sit ups. That everyday before going to school.

Wow. Nice to hear that, it seems that you are truly disciplined on your routine. I'm also not that gym person. I'm already started to run and jog and walk every morning. Thanks for the tip!

Try doing exercise that makes you perspire a lot like basketball or volleyball. Eat healthy foods, vegetables and fruits. If you want to have mucles go to the gym.

I do love volleyball, honestly; I always play volleyball with my families and friends. I want to play that volleyball and I recognized it as part of my routine/work-out. I'm starting my diet for me to achieve what I want. I'm not that gym type person. Thanks!

What can you recommend me for my daily routine exercises which can help me to burn some fats and calories all through-out my body. I've wanted to learn some of your workout tips for me to catch up with my friends. Hope someone will give me tips for this. Thanks, Cheers!
I jog and run alternately for 30-45 minutes three to five times a week and it is very effective. I also regulate the food that I eat especially carbs to make sure I don't eat more than I burn.

I'm going to share my experience, Before I start, I make sure myself that Im physical Healthy. Every morning I woke early to do my daily routine the jogging part and eating my breakfast. I make some healthy food list that im going to eat for my daily meal.

It's going to depend on what kind of results you're looking for. If you're just looking to burn off some fat more easily, then a daily cardio routine is just about all you need. Find an exercise that you can do intensely enough to get your heart rate going, and do that for 30-40 minutes a day. I personally enjoy mountain biking.

If you're looking to tone your muscles a bit, you can integrate a body weight strength training routine three days a week. Simple exercises such as squats, push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups can be enough to keep your muscles feeling firm and toned.

There are series of training routines that is needed when you are talking about burning fats and one of them is planking which can be done in many ways such as straight arm planking, left/right leg raises planking and the rest. The truth is that when you are starting, it is never going to be easy for you to achieve unless you remain focused and consistent.

I think just doing some indoor exercises should be enough especially if you're just eating once a day and you obviously won't be needing to burn off too many calories to get to a deficit. I just walk outdoors and do some push ups indoors and I do it daily for 30 minutes to an hour. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but in my opinion it is enough and for me it's much more favorable since doing much more will more likely just make me hungrier.

Try doing crunches and situps afterwards jog a bit or do alot of jumping jacks. This would trim your belly and abdominals and jogging would give you a complete workout.

I do more of cardiovascular exercises that can help keep my heart rate high hereby raising my metabolism that will aid me to burn calories through out the day.I do more of skipping,jogging,swimming, intense dancing, brisk walking and running. Doing this about 30-60 mins daily can be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.