What Exercises are you doing daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exercises are you doing daily and for what reasons? How are these exercises helping you? For example, I am doing some yoga exercises for reducing my belly fat. It is helping me in the sense that it starts reducing belly fat within a week's time and then it goes on reducing. When I stop doing the 'Kapalbhati' yoga exercise, I find that I have again started regaining the belly fat, so I keep on doing it daily.

I'm doing cardio (brisk walking and jogging) to strengthen my lung and heart capabilities. I also do squats for my butt. May I ask what is that "Kapalbhati" yoga exercise? Is it different from other yoga exercises?

I do basketbal every morning as my exercise because it burn a lot of fats on my body. Aside from it helps me to maintain my healthy body and heart as a whole.

I do brisk walking too and for a long time now. But just recently, I've been swimming and realized that this is probably one of the best exercises there is on the planet. I have noticed that I haven't experienced that much pain when I am at the pool than when I am walking at the oval when suddenly my ankle hurts or there is some jabbing pain in my stomach that I guess some people can relate to what I've expereinced. In swimming there none of that probably because our movements in the pool are slower or gentler to our bodies.

I ride bicycle in the morning and I really enjoy, it but before that I'm doing some workout exercises that helps me to improve my body. With my daily routine exercise it helps me to burn my calories in my body which is very great for me to become fit and healthy person.

Jogging and walking is my daily routine exercise. It's good for the heart. I also do sit ups to get rid of my beoly fat. Before I use to work out in gym but my home is too far from there so I decided to just do it myself routine. Anyway, it just a matter of self-discipline. As of for now, I do jogging and walking around 4 in the morning till 6.

I have been having weight problem not a lot of fat but a little fat i have been doing
Crunches, bicycle ,push ups and jumping jacks but that won't work if some doesn't adjust the diet cut on the carbohydrates ,fats and junk food which contain sugar also I would advice you try a 3days military diet it cuts 10kg in 3days and thank me later

I'm training at the gym. I do some kind of powerlifter/bodybuilding training. It helps me to be healthy e become stronger. In the future, I'd like to compete in powerlifting.

I'm doing cardio (brisk walking and jogging) to strengthen my lung and heart capabilities. I also do squats for my butt. May I ask what is that "Kapalbhati" yoga exercise? Is it different from other yoga exercises?
Kapalbhati yoga exercise is also yoga exercise done for reducing belly fat and for generating universal energy within our body that acts as a healer. Doing this exercises regularly helps in generating energy within our body and then it spreads in the body as per the need.

Due to this, the overall system of human body starts becoming normal. Fat is reduced, diseases are cured, greying of hair stops, falling of hair and other hair problems can be cured and a lot more.

I do basketbal every morning as my exercise because it burn a lot of fats on my body. Aside from it helps me to maintain my healthy body and heart as a whole.
Sounds interesting! I have seen the army men in India or the other sportsmen playing basketball for healthy body and mind. So, sounds like you are tall and fit in body just like a macho man.

Basketball is a well known sports played for body building.

I do brisk walking too and for a long time now. But just recently, I've been swimming and realized that this is probably one of the best exercises there is on the planet. I have noticed that I haven't experienced that much pain when I am at the pool than when I am walking at the oval when suddenly my ankle hurts or there is some jabbing pain in my stomach that I guess some people can relate to what I've expereinced. In swimming there none of that probably because our movements in the pool are slower or gentler to our bodies.
Sounds meaningful! I knew that swimming terms out to be the best exercise even for slimming the body provided that pregnant women don't do it. It doesn't need any extra steps, just keep swimming and it works out well for the whole body. It is amazing to know that a human floats on the water and that helps him boost his overall health.

Swimming also increases blood circulation, improves immune system and reduces excess fat.

I ride bicycle in the morning and I really enjoy, it but before that I'm doing some workout exercises that helps me to improve my body. With my daily routine exercise it helps me to burn my calories in my body which is very great for me to become fit and healthy person.
A well-known celebrity and body-builder, Salman Khan in India does daily cycling from 4 am to 6 am and he cycles for 20 kms, they say. In all the seasons, rain, summer and winter, he doesn't fail to do that. He has helped many fatty celebrities to reduce weight and slim their body. So, cycling plays such an important role in body-building.

Jogging and walking is my daily routine exercise. It's good for the heart. I also do sit ups to get rid of my beoly fat. Before I use to work out in gym but my home is too far from there so I decided to just do it myself routine. Anyway, it just a matter of self-discipline. As of for now, I do jogging and walking around 4 in the morning till 6.
You are really hardworking when it comes to exercising. Two hours of daily exercising is really a matter of self-discipline and consistency. I think even I am not doing such a hardwork when it comes to jogging and walking.

But, jogging and walking are really beneficial. I remember that I used to overcome the stiffness of my back and overall body after jogging and slow walking.

The exercise that I do, it's not daily but only 6 times a week is lifting. My exercise consists of Upper and Lower body strength lifting. Chest and Biceps for Monday and Thursday, Back and Triceps on Tuesday and Friday, Shoulders, Traps and Legs on Wednesdays and Saturdays, Abdominals each day for warm up. Sunday is of course a rest day.

I do exercise every morning before I start my whole day. Basketball is the best for me as my exercise it gives me refresh feeling everytime I did this.

Simply running around and have a good viewing of surroundings. It made not my mind get relaxed but also makes me physically fit.

Kapalbhati yoga exercise is also yoga exercise done for reducing belly fat and for generating universal energy within our body that acts as a healer. Doing this exercises regularly helps in generating energy within our body and then it spreads in the body as per the need.

Due to this, the overall system of human body starts becoming normal. Fat is reduced, diseases are cured, greying of hair stops, falling of hair and other hair problems can be cured and a lot more.
Wow! May I ask if what diseases can it cure and have you heard any testimonies regarding this? It is quite interesting and I will do more research about this kind of yoga.

No offense intended, but I'm a bit skeptical that any exercise can specifically target belly fat. I mean if it works for you, it works, but fat distribution and loss is almost entirely determined by genetics. If you're genetically predisposed to losing fat everywhere else before your belly, then all the belly fat exercises in the world won't work until you've lost it everywhere else.

I don't mean to say this to disrespect your routine, it's just I don't want people to be fooled by snake oil salesmen that say stuff like "This magic tea targets belly fat! Lose weight overnight!" or "Introducing the Abdominator-3000, targets belly fat and strengthens your core!" Just exercising regularly is all it takes.

Anyway, every other day I do a bodyweight strength training routine, and in between days I do cardio by going mountain biking. I know bodyweight training alone isn't going to get me exactly "buff" but it keeps my muscles firm and strong which is really all I'm going for.

For me I do basic warm-ups accompanied with basic work-out routines. The exercises I do after a warm-up are sit-ups, push-ups, curl-ups, steady running (I'm not sure about the name), jumping ropes, and sometimes I do jogging if the weather's good. Those exercises are actually very helpful when it comes to losing belly fat, excess fats on the legs, and gaining some muscles on the upper body and the lower body.

I focus on my upper body using body-weight exercises. Pull-ups, push-ups, dips and inverted rows are my main ones I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.