Week 1

Discussion in 'Share your Progress' started by Kat, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Kat

Kat New Member

5.3 lbs. loss. I made it through and it wasn't that bad. What I like about this is I can eat what I want to eat during my evening meal. Some days I have a dessert. I try to eat between 1200 to 14oo calories. I drink lots of water and hot teas during the day.

2. OMADDiet

OMADDiet Administrator Staff Member

Kat, this such great news! Your right, what makes this diet great is to not have to worry about everything your eating all the time. Continue to keep us updated!

3. Kat

Kat New Member

Thanks. I am on Day 8 and my calories have been changing from 758 to 1300 calories. I have been eating a dinner meal but on Friday I had coworkers ask me to go out for a retirement luncheon. I just made that my one meal a day and still stayed true to it. So far I prefer the dinner only. I saw a video by Hershel Walker and Terry Crews and they do this way of eating and look super fit. I hope to hear more stories.

Sarah and OMADDiet like this.
  4. Kat

Kat New Member

Starting Week 2 - 7 lbs. down. I can't believe it. I hope you don't mind if I make this as a journal page for me. It is so nice to see the scale move and see changes on my body. As I am eating this way I find I wake up more confident in the mornings. Not waking up my taste buds gives me more control of the day. I have to say that sums it up for me. Taste buds asleep all day somehow lets me focus on everything but food. LOL

Sarah likes this.
  5. OMADDiet

OMADDiet Administrator Staff Member

We don't mind at all Kat. The more we hear about your journey the better. We encourage everyone to share their progress as much as possible to help out others who need support or may have questions.

You are so right about seeing the scale move. It is a very good feeling to know that what you are doing is working and to start to see real positive changes in yourself!

6. Kat

Kat New Member

Thanks.