Vegans or Vegetarians eating one meal a day?

Vegan here. Having a hard time getting into the groove. I have got to get my exercise fit in around eating time. I do crossfit at lunch and then eat. By dinner I'm starved again. Plus I have a popcorn addiction

I had tried vegan before and it’s actually the fruits and vegetables diet. But I have to admit that it is one of my many failures in dieting. My problem with going vegan is the quick digestion in my stomach that I get hungry after 2 hours and sometimes even quicker depending on the vegetables that I ate. I am not comfortable with the thought of eating meat for OMAD and I really think that meat can appease my hunger much longer. Besides, being vegan makes me somewhat weak or sluggish. Perhaps my body is looking for protein.

I'm more on OMAD than any other diet though I know of vegan but I don't indulge in it.I do more of eating whatever it is in moderation and eating at my window period and that's it.Maybe I will consider other others later.

I am not vegan although I've been more than toying around with the idea as recently I've been growing more and more conscious about the meat I'm eating and it has been giving me a lot more of a negative feeling. I have to admit I'm more been concerned about my carbohydrates intake than my meat intake because I feel it is a lot more of an immediate risk but I've also been wanting to just switch to completely eating vegetables exclusively but it has been a bit worrying since I don't know how full I could get with just vegetables and no starches. I am planning on trying it out for a week at least soon.

I tried doing a vegan diet while on OMAD, and I honestly don’t know if it’s possible for the average person. I say this not because it is entirely impossible—it’s very much possible—but it can be really difficult.

One of the main factors which account for its difficulty is that it can be very expensive to eat healthily, especially depending on your location. I currently live in a country where vegans and vegetarians probably make up for less than 1% of the population, combined. Because of this, the demand for and availability of vegan alternatives is extremely slim, resulting in both limited options and high costs.

There is no nutritional yeast (which is extremely important for vegan cuisine), no soy alternatives, no vegan protein supplements, and vegan dairy alternatives are absurdly overpriced, as are many other foods integral to a vegan diet. Getting enough carbs isn’t difficult, but meeting your daily quota for protein and healthy fats is much harder.

Like I said, it isn’t impossible, but you’d need a fairly above-average income if you want to eat vegan in a healthy way. Vegetarian is much more doable since you can include dairy and eggs in your diet.