Stuck in a rut with omad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I've been stuck in a rut lately with omad and have fallen off. I gave myself a cheat day and I think it affected my weight loss. :(. I'm trying to get back on. Any advice?

I know what you mean girl! Just go right back to doing what worked before. There's a post on here about chutes and ladders that might help inspire you!

Don’t mistake me for an authority here but I want to share my experience with you. I have been skipping dinner for many nights now and I can say that I am comfortable. When I go on a cheat day I can always come back to OMAD since dinner is not on my agenda anymore so it is just the breakfast that matters for me. In other words, try to learn how to skip dinner and you are on the easier path of OMAD.

That's one thing I like about OMAD you can always start again and it still would be effective. In my opinion you could even do it every other day and you would still benefit from it.

If most of us are being honest with our experiences in OMAD, you are definitely going to come to the realization that we all had our ups and downs in the process but what matters most is the willingness to continue from where we all stopped. So, pick up yourself and give it another new shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.