Questions about eating window with the omad diet

Thoughts .... I'm working on OMAD and just did my first day on Thursday. I opened my window at 5-9pm. However, today I took a trip, same for tomorrow and then my birthday in Sunday. My game plan is to have an earlier open time. Today, I went from 12-4. Tomorrow, I plan to do the same. I figured it was a good compromise and I still was having a short eating period. What do you think?

I say whatever works best for you, do it
1f642.png

OMAD eating window works best when we can figure out what really works for our body.I just like the lunch hour window for me which is a time in between breakfast and lunch and I'm okay with it.So you can go with your 4 hours window and totally stick with it.Whatever your body deem fit as it time then don't hesitate to go with it for a smooth flow.

You can always adjust your time as long as it always work for you. There is no rule that says that you should stick to a particular eating time range. Just do anything that suits you as long as you eat healthy as well.

I think this diet is best for many reasons and one of the main ones is that it's highly flexible. I do find, however, that consistency helps a lot in terms of building a routine since it helps with having to think less about how much time your daily fasting period lasts to make it as effective as possible. It is understandable that not everyone will be able to stick to the same hour of meal time everyday though since a lot of us have different responsibilities and routines to adapt to and of course there are events and celebrations that we have to consider as well, but ultimately as long as you go back to the OMAD routine then it will keep on working and the setbacks of cheating a bit here and there can always be reversed as long as you go back on doing OMAD again immediately after.

As long as you can your body can cope up with it, you can go on. It is not bad to change your meal schedule. Actually for me, changing schedules sometimes work for me. It helps my body adjust under circumstances that I really need to have my meal.