Question for Jimmy

This has probably been told already but I can´t find it - did you continue with OMAD after reaching your goal weight? My idea is that this is for life but maybe this is impossible because it will not be a healthy meal when you need to eat more calories and still get nutritinous food?

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
This has probably been told already but I can´t find it - did you continue with OMAD after reaching your goal weight? My idea is that this is for life but maybe this is impossible because it will not be a healthy meal when you need to eat more calories and still get nutritinous food?

Hi Swomad! Thanks for the question! Yes, the Omad Diet is still my lifestyle even after reaching my goal weight. However, I do incorporate healthy choices in my one meal a day. It is possible to get a a high caloric intake with your meal along with making healthy food choices. I also supplement as well.

Hi Swomad! Thanks for the question! Yes, the Omad Diet is still my lifestyle even after reaching my goal weight. However, I do incorporate healthy choices in my one meal a day. It is possible to get a a high caloric intake with your meal along with making healthy food choices. I also supplement as well.