Organifi Juice with Omad

Discussion in 'OMAD Beverages' started by John Lee, Mar 27, 2017.

1. John Lee

John Lee New Member

I've been seeing a lot of advertisement about Organifi juice. I was thinking about trying it with omad. Does this stuff work?

2. Kat

Kat New Member

On the first two days I started the OMAD I made a bottle and filled it with 3/4 water and the rest was a little R.W. Knudsen black cherry, cranberry and blueberry juice. I just sipped on it a few times while I was at work and drank hot tea and water. By day 3 I did not want any of it and my brain worked fine. I can't do juices that have spirulina and chlorella in it. I had a bad reaction to it. Some people are allergic to it. My son does great with the green juices and loves them.

3. Teresa r

Teresa r New Member

I see this stuff everywhere too John! It seems like its on my facebook newsfeed everyday lol.

4. John Lee

John Lee New Member

Thanks. I was also thinking of making my own. Is this something you came up with on your own? It sounds pretty good.

5. Kat

Kat New Member

Yes, I figured it would keep my brain functioning because my work can get stressful. The funny thing is I have not felt stressed out since starting this. It makes you feel calm. I just recently bought some herbal and vegetable broth cubes. I cut one cube into quarters and added it to my hot water today and it was so soothing. Otherwise I just had water and hot tea all day.