Organifi Juice with Omad

I've been seeing a lot of advertisement about Organifi juice. I was thinking about trying it with omad. Does this stuff work?

On the first two days I started the OMAD I made a bottle and filled it with 3/4 water and the rest was a little R.W. Knudsen black cherry, cranberry and blueberry juice. I just sipped on it a few times while I was at work and drank hot tea and water. By day 3 I did not want any of it and my brain worked fine. I can't do juices that have spirulina and chlorella in it. I had a bad reaction to it. Some people are allergic to it. My son does great with the green juices and loves them.

On the first two days I started the OMAD I made a bottle and filled it with 3/4 water and the rest was a little R.W. Knudsen black cherry, cranberry and blueberry juice. I just sipped on it a few times while I was at work and drank hot tea and water. By day 3 I did not want any of it and my brain worked fine. I can't do juices that have spirulina and chlorella in it. I had a bad reaction to it. Some people are allergic to it. My son does great with the green juices and loves them.

Thanks. I was also thinking of making my own. Is this something you came up with on your own? It sounds pretty good.

Yes, I figured it would keep my brain functioning because my work can get stressful. The funny thing is I have not felt stressed out since starting this. It makes you feel calm. I just recently bought some herbal and vegetable broth cubes. I cut one cube into quarters and added it to my hot water today and it was so soothing. Otherwise I just had water and hot tea all day.

I have not really come across this maybe have to make a little research to find out how helpful it can be to me then I will start usingit

I've been seeing a lot of advertisement about Organifi juice. I was thinking about trying it with omad. Does this stuff work?

Well, I've never heard of this drink so I had to look it up. WOW! Organifi juice sounds like a miracle drink than do everything! I've decided to follow the posts on Facebook to learn more. Sounds delicious!