Optimal eating times with omad diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaylow

About what time does everyone enjoy their meal? I want to eat at an optimal time and obviously not at 9pm at night before bed.

I eat mine around 1:30-2 pm everyday. I prefer to eat lunch and go to the gym when my family is eating dinner. It helps me not to feel hungry while they are eating.

I am sticking to my lunch hour which is 12 noon. Before going OMAD I tried to learn in satisfying myself with lunch only that I was able to skip dinner. With no dinner to speak of, my body has gotten used to eating lunch as the last meal and I had no problem with hunger during bedtime hours. Perhaps it’s important to train your body so you will not feel uncomfortable.

I eat from 7.00pm to 8.00 pm. I find it easy to go through the day just sipping on water/coffee/green tea. The busier I am the better, I don't even think about food. I find it easy to eat at dinner when everyone else is eating. I find it harder to eat at lunch and stay till the next day lunch. I respect anyone who can do this. I find this the hardest way of doing OMAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.