Votes: 27 45.8%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • more than a year

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing the OMAD diet for 4 months now! I actually can't believe I would last this long as it's the first time ever I tried dieting. It's also the first time I've ever had a normal BMI.

I've been doing the OMAD diet for 2 days now and its a bit hard at first but I know that everything would soon normalize as soon as my body adjusts to my new diet. I'm at 190lbs right now and I'm 5'10", my ideal wait is 178lbs so I guess I have to trim down about 12 lbs.

I have doing OMAD for two months, I stopped because I had to stay in the hospital for a week but I will start it again from June.

Almost 2 months for me. One of the biggest things I’ve noticed is how much my skin has cleared up. Even as an adult I’d still have the occasional breakout here and there, but my skin lately has been awesome!

Almost 2 months for me. One of the biggest things I’ve noticed is how much my skin has cleared up. Even as an adult I’d still have the occasional breakout here and there, but my skin lately has been awesome!
I have been doing this diet for two weeks but I can see noticeable difference on my skin. I am in my late 20s and I suffer breakouts every now and then. Do you use any skincare routine also that might have helped in clearing your skin?

I've been on OMAD for two months now. I do it 5 times a week and eat as normal during the weekend. For my one meal I eat only protein, vegetables and beans or legumes. This helps because it keeps m full. I enoy eating this way, eating foods that are high in carbohydrates makes you hungry faster, you never feel satisfied. I started OMAD because I wanted to be on a low carb diet, but it is too expensive and I can't afford it at the moment, though I still want to lose weight.

I have been on this diet for the past 6 months and it has been very helpful in my weight loss journey.I try to eat mostly by 1pm daily and that's for me.its a diet that is highly recommended for those that needs to see changes in their weight loss journey

I start my Omad like 4 months ago, So far I have no problem with my diet and feels like I'm really having a healthy lifestyle for doing this. I never regret start doing this. Because a healthy lifestyle mean a healthy life.

Last two weeks ago, but honestly, I'm not consistent, I just make it every other day, just to train my self if can do this kind of diet.

Last two weeks ago, but honestly, I'm not consistent, I just make it every other day, just to train my self if can do this kind of diet.
This is actually some very good advice. Training yourself and testing to see if you're capable of only having a meal a day, is a smart idea.
A lot of people start right away without evaluating their own abilities and end up stopping the diet and having little to no results.

Yeah, that's the problem, their curiosity to something and want's to try it immediately. This OMAD I think it's not just a simple diet program, you're body will suffer a lot if you will start or push your self immediately, you might end up in hospital by doing that.
I agree. Sometimes, we just throw ourselves in without having the slightest idea of what's awaiting us. And yes, this diet program can be really dangerous for some people, I don't think it can work out for everyone and I think everyone who wants to try it should first test their abilities for a day or two and then decide if they're going to get on this diet or not.

I've been into this diet for less than 30 days and this is the longest time I've been into a diet. Other diet plans did not worked well on me. I look forward to sharing my success story after some time.

I agree. Sometimes, we just throw ourselves in without having the slightest idea of what's awaiting us. And yes, this diet program can be really dangerous for some people, I don't think it can work out for everyone and I think everyone who wants to try it should first test their abilities for a day or two and then decide if they're going to get on this diet or not.
Before doing this, you should have the plan if where you going to get the nutrients that your body needed, you should sustain that even you have just one meal a day.

I'm a month in and I'm very proud of myself. I've never actually committed to a diet for this long ever and I'm also surprised at how relatively easy this is to do aside from the massive hunger I experience a few hours before my meal. That's about the extent of my sacrifice though and honestly I don't think it's that much since I've already had years of eating what I want whenever I want anyway. I'm hoping to do this for a long time and it really does seem very doable which is what I appreciate most about it since I never really saw any other diets that I felt I could do for a long time and always thought to myself I'd just end up giving up and gaining back the weight eventually.

I discovered OMAD diet last January 2017. I stumbled upon it when I was looking for what diet plan should I get to support my new years resolution. I tried for 2 weeks and it worked for me. I saw my self binge drinking healthy drinks like lemon water, soya milk, green tea and black coffee then eating whatever I want for one hour each day. OMAD diet works wonder for me.

I started my OMAD multiple times and I have never continuously played by the rules if I can say so.
So I started again,and I'm in my 3rd week.
Same here. I'm on my second attempt, and thankfully I am used to it and I am seeing the good results :) I was able to wear my old shirts and shorts confidently.
I'm glad you decided to try it once again, it's for your own good and health.
Keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.