Mushroom Burger

I like to make Mushroom Burgers because it's tasty and healthy. Mushrooms are really great tasting Vegan Food.

Here's the recipe

2 pounds fresh mushrooms Shiitake or Button or Chicken Mushrooms. Combination is good.

Salt and Pepper to taste.

Garlic and Onion chopped.

5Tbs of Oats

2 eggs

1/2 cup breadcrumbs

Teriyaki sauce. Store bought.

Chopped and Pulse the Mushrooms along with the onions and garlic, salt, pepper, and any other herb you like.

Sauteed in some oil, drain and then cool down.

Mix in eggs, breadcrumbs, oats, half of teriyaki sauce.

Shape like a patty then roll on breadcrumbs.

Pan Fry and rest for several minutes put some teriyaki sauce on top and create your burger sandwich with some tomatoes, lettuce, pickles.

Thank you for sharing this healthy recipe. My son loves burger steak and I've always known that mushroom and burger tastes complement each other. This will surely satisfy our palates and our nutrition needs.

Wow thanks for the recipe, i think this one is also good for my kids. We love burgers and we often go for fast food chains to have one. I would love to try this, it's healthy and very simple.

I agree that mushroom burger is one healthy food as an alternative to the traditional beef burger. However, the downside of mushroom burger is the taste. There is a fast food outlet in a resort town called Tagaytay that specializes in mushroom burger. When we got the chance, we tried it and was really disappointed because it didn’t taste good. There were 5 of us and we were unanimous that we will not order mushroom burger anymore. If only your recipe could come up with a better tasting mushroom burger then I guess we have a deal.

I tried mushroom burger before when I was still living in Singapore. It was not bad and you cannot even tell that it's not made of meat. Sadly, I already forgot the name of the restaurant where I ordered that burger. I have also heard that you can make a burger patty out of banana skin. I guess same with mushroom, it's healthier and lesser in cholesterol. It's good to know that people could discover or invent healthier alternatives to oily foods. I could say that creativity has no limit.

I haven't tried making mushroom burger. I don't like mushrooms. But this is very healthy and good replacement for meat. I watch a cooking show before about mushroom burger. It looks very delicious and I might just try your recipe. Maybe I will like this one. I want to live a healthier lifestyle.

Nice. Another addition to my recipe. Thank you for sharing this. I really like it when I got to know some recipes that I can alternate with the original ones, like this one, I like beef for burger patties but now that I know the mushroom recipe,I think I'm going for this one.

Thank you for sharing your recipe :) I have tried mushroom burger but I haven't tried making it myself. I hope I don't screw it up, though :)

I've tasted this Mushroom Burger already. This taste good. The one I tasted has some sort of herbs, I don't know which. But it really taste good. Vegans will love it.

Wow what a good food for a diet person. We have this Mushroom Burger restaurant and it seems famous because of the taste of their burger. But it cost that much. And thanks for giving us your ingredients because I can do my self mushroom burger for a more cheaper price.

I have a friend who is into alternative medicine and holistic remedies. She wrote an article about medicinal mushrooms and she says that studies have shown that the shiitake mushrooms lowers cholesterol and can be used to prevent the spread of cancer.

Great Recipe. I agree that mushroom burger can taste great. With vegetable burger you need to be careful how you make them, you need to be more conscious of the combination of flavor that your spices give, otherwise they can end up tasting bland. I also would like to find a substitute for the bread crumbs and oats. I know that they hold the burger together, but i strive to eat low carb. Maybe I will substitute the oats for almond or coconut flower and the bread crumbs with seeds.

I like to eat garlic in every meal, I have never tried this recipe but it seems to have a good taste, I will sure try it. thanks for sharing.

I like to make Mushroom Burgers because it's tasty and healthy. Mushrooms are really great tasting Vegan Food.

Here's the recipe

2 pounds fresh mushrooms Shiitake or Button or Chicken Mushrooms. Combination is good.

Salt and Pepper to taste.

Garlic and Onion chopped.

5Tbs of Oats

2 eggs

1/2 cup breadcrumbs

Teriyaki sauce. Store bought.

Chopped and Pulse the Mushrooms along with the onions and garlic, salt, pepper, and any other herb you like.

Sauteed in some oil, drain and then cool down.

Mix in eggs, breadcrumbs, oats, half of teriyaki sauce.

Shape like a patty then roll on breadcrumbs.

Pan Fry and rest for several minutes put some teriyaki sauce on top and create your burger sandwich with some tomatoes, lettuce, pickles.
Mushrooms make s very nutritious meal and soup. I may use this recipe to surprise my family withmdhroom burgers. Am sure it will be a great treat.

Thank you for sharing this recipe. I really like the taste of mushrooms. Since you mentioned how it can be used to make a healthy burger, I'm gonna try it definitely. It will be a great help for my diet since I am thinking to lessen my intake of meat. All I know that could be a substitute to meat is tofu, but now that I've known this about mushroom, I can't wait to try this. Mushrooms are really healthy and tasty.

Thank you for sharing this recipe. I really like the taste of mushrooms. Since you mentioned how it can be used to make a healthy burger, I'm gonna try it definitely. It will be a great help for my diet since I am thinking to lessen my intake of meat. All I know that could be a substitute to meat is tofu, but now that I've known this about mushroom, I can't wait to try this. Mushrooms are really healthy and tasty.

If you're in the US at all they now sell a lot of vegan burgers that taste pretty close to the real thing. One restaurant-only burger, the Impossible burger- is so close to real meat that I've had friends send their burger back because they thought that they accidentally received a meat one instead of a vegan burger! It's amazing how good science is getting at creating vegan options that are similar enough to meat that even the most die-hard carnivore will eat it!

I am not very good at cooking for myself. But I think I would very much like to try these out. I am very fond of mushrooms. I hope I could get this right. Oh well, I will be the one to eat them anyway, haha.

Wow! nice and easy recipe with a meal that looks very tasty. I would love to try it out but the hustle would be in finding the edible shrooms. In my country most of the mushrooms are wild but recently there have been efforts in cultivation which are not widespread but will look for some and try out the dish.