motivate yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, what motivates you to make some breakthrough to your life. I motivate myself by changing my mindset and believing myself. What do you do to make yourself confident to make that breakthrough.

Well, the things that motivate me to be the best version of myself, which is to be slimmer is the healthy benefits I'll get after all the hardships. I always look at the mirror and tell myself that I can do better and I can look better. I was almost obese during my childhood and early teenage years and I was very awkward during that time because I didn't had any confidence. However, I realized that I must stand firm and I should do my best to lose weight in order to regain my confidence.

I believe self motivation is the best motivation to self,it helps change ones mindset, inspire one and encourages one because one is determined to have a change then staying on track is imminent. I'm a self motivator, all I have achieved in almost all areas of my life is through self motivation, I always tell myself I can make and then push myself to the deal.

To be motivated, one should first set a goal. Know your dream and target a specific time on when you should achieve that dream. Once you have this in your mind, you'll surely get hyped and inspired to achieve it. In the case of dieting, we all have a certain and common goal: to be healthy and fit. Since we already know our goal, we should then set a time plan. Like, by next month, my goal is to lose **lbs. This will make us even more motivated and focused.

What motivates me is the desire to try and improve my mind and body to the best state it can be in within its limits, and if possible even past its limits.

The fact is that life is not only short but incredibly unpredictable, and you never know when you're going to have to leave this Earth. When that time comes, I don't want to leave regretful and wondering if I could have done something to have lived a better life.

Even if I don't succeed in breaking my limits, or even reaching them, I'll be content knowing that at least I tried rather than sat on my butt and lamented over being average.

I motivate myself to fight and never give up on any challenges that comes to my life. Believing myself to pursue my dreams helps me prevent being down on life. Also, people around me helps me to be motivated that they encourage me to be strong. This should fill my life with confidence and desire to do something better.

I set a goal, a vision of who I want to be in the future and just wanting to live comfortably in life without having to worry about bills and other expenses inspires me to work hard so I can eventually reach my dreams.

By releasing all the negative thoughts. If I want to do something before, I will consult my negative mind to know if what possible happen. :) But right now, I don't care, even if the result of my decision will become negative, and by the help of meditation also.

I always try to motivate my self by keeping my goal in mind. Having a goal helps specially when your having trouble keeping up with your diet. Also, i let family members get involved in my goal, this will greatly help in your motivation specially in encouraging you to finish your goal.

M
Hey guys, what motivates you to make some breakthrough to your life. I motivate myself by changing my mindset and believing myself. What do you do to make yourself confident to make that breakthrough.
My son is the one who motivates me. He makes me feel like i wanna live longer to see his own breakthroughs. I love my child very much that it inspires me to be responsible enough to take care of my own health for him.

I try to think in the future. I try to imagine what I will be doing what I'm doing now, so I can make changes in my life to achieve what I want, and become who I want to be.

You to be motivated in every goal you have to achieve because this strenght to finish your goal. Just focus your goal, follow your guidelines and do it on time based on your timeline and perform it well until it finished.

Anyone can motivate you like your family and friends but the thing that motivates you is yourself. Be in focus always to achieve your goal and do it with all your strenght.

My weight motivated me to practice OMAD. I was so chubby before. I don't have discipline in eating. My classmates tease me often. I was so embarrassed of myself. That time I have a goal but I really don't have the consistency of doing diet. It was hard for me to resist food. I always want eat. My mom is a work-outholic. She's always in the gym. She's the one who encouraged me to live a healthy a life. She's already in her 40's but still manage to go to gym. Now, I'm still practicing OMAD with my Mom. But I don't go to gym anymore. Instead, I do jogging every morning.

My friends, it might seem like a dependency but whenever a I feel down, be it for a test, or subject, work or just feeling like i'm unable to do something, I go to my friends, spend some time with them and after I feel full of energy, unless we pull a sleepover and then I'm full of sleep but the morning after is pretty good.

I motivate myself that I need to be healthy for myself so that I'll be more productive. Also I need to be healthy to have energy everyday to make my daily step by step for my goal.

I motivate myself for my future. I want to live as healthy as possible and enjoy everything life has to offer. I want to be active even if I'll be older and able to fit to clothes that I want to wear. I have a high risk for increased blood pressure since my mother has already this and so I strive to maintain a healthy weight.

Hi there!, for you to be motivated. You should think about the outcome or result of your routine and diet. In that way, you can probably realize what is the purpose of your sacrifices. Maybe it can help most of the people but not all. Maybe it can help you! :) Also start trusting yourself that you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.