Little problem, seeking opinion

Hello! I am female,55, not overweight , I am short of 5’2” not yet overweight but was getting very close so decided this option for the last two weeks. So far I have lost about 7 pounds which is huge for my size and build. It has been nearly impossible to lose any weight for the last almost 10 years- WW, MyFitnessPal pal/calorie counting have worked a bit but I am heading in the wrong direction in spite of following parameters of protein/carb per day, weighing food for years, even a 4y stretch trying Pesci-vegetarianism, among other things I have tried. The metabolism is simply not there and this option has really helped boost my metabolism physiologically in addition of the longevity and other benefits as expressed in several of the youtube videos out there. I am very excited about this option, I had not lost any pounds for years.
This is my dilemma: I do the 23 hours of fasting without much problem- I prepare food for my eating hour that often falls short of 1000 cal (which is fine by me , I am a small person so at 55 eating more than that is taking me to the overweight zone). My issue is that I feel very full- in fact, down-right stuffed- by the time I have eaten 400-500, it is really hard to eat the rest of it, it feels like my stomach would burst if I continue. You might think -“ this is easy, just don’t eat all of it”. But then continuing 23 hours on 500-600 calories is very very hard ,
Let alone marginally dangerous. Anybody experienced this?
Question #2 to anyone out there or the “power-that-be”- is it ok to take Tums/antacids during the fasting time? Thank you for your opinions or feedback!