I've been feeling so much better

I've been feeling so much better since I've started Omad. I think I was retaining a lot of water before and felt bloated all the time. Now I feel the opposite. I'm really starting to believe omad is something I can do long-term.
Great to hear! I feel the same as you

That's awesome! I definitely noticed a less-bloated feeling when I started omad. It's great because just feeling physically better is such a great motivator.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
This is awesome to hear Larry! Eating healthier in the long-term is something that started to come naturally for me as well:)

Love hearing this! I am so excited to start this diet to cleanse and be fit. I am 5'2 and weigh 54 kilograms, but still I want to try this diet because I have constipation at times and feel bloated. Good luck to me! ;)

Yeah, it's a great feeling when you find the diet that is right for you, where you feel better about your body and the way you look, without necessarily feeling hungry and requiring to eat more.

Certainly you just have to make it a habit to work with OMAD diet and before you know it,you will be used to it and the health benefits are enormous. With this one become energetic, agile and full of life,one is sure of having the digestive system working perfecting well.

Retaining a lot of water could be a sign that you were consuming too much sodium. Now that you're doing OMAD, it could be that you're eating a more balanced diet with healthier levels of sodium.

I too noticed that eating one meal a day has helped me feel lighter and more energetic. I actually did a little test of my own to see the effects of returning to an unhealthier diet, and it is literally instant. Rather than eating my one vegetarian meal a day, I decided to eat as I regularly would have. Meats, candies, junk food; the way I used to eat a while ago.

I literally felt like I had a hangover the next day. It's proof that it's absurdly important to watch what and when you put things in your body.

I just love no longer feeling like I'm ruled by food. I used to be the kind of person who was always thinking about food, always looking forward to the next meal, planning out my entire day basically around what I'd eat. It was like an addiction, to be honest. OMAD really has cleared my mindset and made me not feel so bound to food.

That's great Larry, Just continue what you are doing to have a healthy body and healthy lifestyle. OMAD has cleared my mindset and just have to make it a habit to work with OMAD diet. Yes it is a great feeling when you find the diet that is right for you and fit for your taste. It is awesome to hear you Larry great. I'm excited to start this diet to cleanse and be fit and have a healthy and meaningful lifestyle.

OMG! I've been trying to tell the people around me this. When you first start OMAD it's sooooo hard, but once you get used to it, you are good to go. You begin to feel amazing, you feel lighter and like you're actually achieving something, you feel like you are finally in control of our weight. On top of that you also feel like you have crazy energy and mental clarity. You generally feel better in yourself and more healthier and because of that you become more confident and productive.

I've been feeling so much better since I've started Omad. I think I was retaining a lot of water before and felt bloated all the time. Now I feel the opposite. I'm really starting to believe omad is something I can do long-term.
That's great! Congratulations. It's good to hear that OMAD is making a positive change in your body. I've actually felt the same when I did this last year. It's like you have a very light stomach but you don't feel hungry or anything, it's just like floating when you're walking and it feels really good.

Omad is really great. That nice to know that you got positive result by doing Omad. Just keep it up and be more healthy. Keep your healthy lifestyle for yourself. I've been doing Omad for two weeks now and what I can say its really great feeling to do something for myself. Taking care your body and health is one of the best thing you can in this life. So cheers for those who doing Omad. Let's all achieve the body we want and let's stay more positive because being healthy is possible all we have to do is have a self control and be patient. Let's share this healthy lifestyle with our love one.

I agree with because I myself did omad diet and it gives possible result after I try it. It loosen my extra weight in just short of time and I thank omad diet for giving that opportunity.

That's what I felt when I first did OMAD, 2 to 3 days in the diet, bloating starts to disappear, and I felt lighter, although I experienced some awful cravings and headaches in my first attempt but the results are well worth it.

I felt the same way even just in my first week of OMAD and now that I'm a month into it, I don't think I can return to my old ways anymore since looking back I can't believe I was eating that much. Even though I haven't seen much physical changes as of now, I do feel a bit better too and I agree that it really does feel like the one diet that's much easier to imagine doing for the long term.

Thats what I like about OMAD it takes away the bloating in just a week, you can feel your tummy getting flatter in just a few days time.