I'm wondering about OMAD and gastric band surgery.

I have a question... I have had bariatric surgery....Specifically a non adjustable gastric banding from 25 years ago. I lost my weight then regained all of it and way more.
While it might seem a good thing that I don't require as much quantity when I do eat, I can only hold a limited amount at one time, and it takes longer for my stomach to empty.
I will say I haven't read any material on this website, because I'd never heard of it before came to this website.
Can you guys give me suggestions of good, quick reads, and whether I can find them online? Or other resources.

S

Stachen

I had gastric bypass in 2001, I lost 170 lbs, life got crazy gained 80 back, now down down 20. I can't eat 1200-1500 calories in one meal, more like 5-700 calories so I need to make sure what what we eat is quality, protein first, veg, than fat. I usually finish my feast with some tea with 1 Tbl. Of coconut oil to help with the fats and add some calories.

There are alot of articles on this site already so you can read and understand everything you need to know about OMAD.The admin is really doing a good job by giving us tons of articles to read about OMAD and how it actually.So get to the article section of the forum to see all the resourceful posts.