How do I use the Recipes on the website?

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by John Lee, Mar 27, 2017.

1. John Lee

John Lee New Member

Omad Admin,

I see you have added more recipes to the site. How do I use this?

2. OMADDiet

OMADDiet Administrator Staff Member

Hi John!

Thanks so much for your inquiry. We are adding more recipes and will continue to add more recipes in the future. Here is an overview on how to use the OMAD Recipe Database.

What is the OMAD Recipe Database and how do I use it?

1. You can register for a new Account in the login/Register tab. Click on the register tab and enter your first and last name with email.

2. After you register, you will receive a welcome email containing your username and password.

3. Use this information to login.

4. You can enter more details about your profile and upload a picture.

5. As a registered member, you can now rate, print, and submit recipes. If you would like, you can always submit a new recipe using the form located underneath the recipes. After you submit the recipe, it will be reviewed by an administrator for approval.

6. Recipes have a Timer Feature built into each recipe page which allows you to start the timer while cooking! You can find these in the directions with a little red clock next to each required time for cooking.

As you can see, this a great option if you are looking for meal ideas. We would also love to see your recipe submissions and ratings for each recipe!