Herbal Teas and Omad

O

OneMealDeal

After reading the omad diet guide here on the website, I've become interested in herbal teas. I've never been much of a tea drinker, but I never knew they had so many health benefits. I'm wondering which ones you guys suggest I try? How many tea drinkers do we have :)

I drink lots of herbal tea, even before omad. I have found thyme tea has helped me pass those hours till dinner much better than other teas. I purchase the thyme loose and put it in a tea ball. With many of my other herbal teas I miss the touch of raw honey, not so with thyme. Its almost, ALMOST, like drinking broth ;)

Me too, I don't know the benefits of the tea herbal before aside from I really don't like the taste. Some of my relatives told me about the benefits but I don't believe them until I found some articles online about this.

I drink green tea with some sweetener after my daily meal and it serves as my dessert. I don't know how much truth there is to the benefits that are usually stated, but I think it at least can't do much harm and it does taste and feel healthy anyway regardless. I have also heard that it also helps to drink it while you are waiting for your meal time as it doesn't break your fast but again I don't know too much about that and I myself just drink water to be on the safe side.

Drinking tea has a lot of good benefits in our health. What more if it is herbal tea. I tried some herbal supplements before but I haven't tried drinking herbal tea.

I'm into green tea, i consume it daily specially in the morning. It's a good source of anti oxidants and other minerals. Also it has helped me with my stomach cramps. After months of continues tea drinking, i eventually found out that my stomach cramps is gone. It may because of coffee and diverting to tea helps my cramps heal.

I'm into green tea, i consume it daily specially in the morning. It's a good source of anti oxidants and other minerals. Also it has helped me with my stomach cramps. After months of continues tea drinking, i eventually found out that my stomach cramps is gone. It may because of coffee and diverting to tea helps my cramps heal.
This is just me I drink green tea because of its health benefits, it really a nice tea for weight loss and as you stated it really good antioxidant. I love taking it almost daily.

I only drink two kind of teas. One is a strong Ginseng Tea which gives me a lot of energy and the other is Ginger and Turmeric Tea which strengthens my cardio and digestive system. Ginseng is also a good testosterone booster.

I'm all about green tea myself too. I don't really drink all that many other herbal tea varieties apart from peppermint which I really enjoy. It also helps digestion so if you ever have a stomach upset, peppermint tea is fantastic for that.

I am a big fan of tea, I drink ginger tea and moringa tea one to two times per day and it really effective with my OMAD. It helps me to aid digestions, enchance blood flow, refreshes my mind and also it prevent heart disease.

There was a time that I was drinking herbal tea for weight loss but it was not really effective so I quit. The problem with herbal tea is that it should be complemented by a diet which means to me that the diet is more important. In other words, if I go on a diet to lose weight then it wouldn’t matter much if I drink herbal tea or not. However, I don’t discount the possibility of tea that is proven weight reducer.

Me too, I don't know the benefits of the tea herbal before aside from I really don't like the taste. Some of my relatives told me about the benefits but I don't believe them until I found some articles online about this.

Teas aren't appealing to me either because of their taste although I drink green teas once in a while and the regular teas. These are the times that I want to drink something hot but they are really not much to my liking. But since I've learned the benefits in them, I will start to drink it more often instead of coffee.

Teas aren't appealing to me either because of their taste although I drink green teas once in a while and the regular teas. These are the times that I want to drink something hot but they are really not much to my liking. But since I've learned the benefits in them, I will start to drink it more often instead of coffee.
Yeah, and there was a time that I'm starting to like it, specially during the heavy rain. When the weather is really cold, I love to drink something hot, and since this green tea is the only available, I realize that, the taste was not really bad at all, specially if you don't have a choice. :)

Whenever someone tries to lose a weight from where I am from they start to drink the romashka tea. It's a special herbal tea that not only improves metabolism, but also cures most of the diseases. I used to consume it when I was doing OMAD.