Drinking only water with your fast

I actually prefer drinking water to other things. I may from time to time have a black coffee in the morning, but then it's just water for the rest of the day.

Thanks everyone. I'm going to see how long I can do only water as I'm trying to fast as clean as possible. I just wanna see what kinds of effects it as versus drinking teas, coffee, etc.

I started on just water but I had headaches with caffeine withdrawal. I drink black coffee in the morning to prevent me from killing anyone and water the rest of the day! :)

coffee, tea and water, no calories... some days without coffee and since I only drink one cup in the morning i don´t get any withdrawal symphtoms. And as I have been fasting for more days in a row before I know that day one I am hungry, day two I am grumpy, tired and get a headache, day three I start to become happy and energetic and that will continue. The disadvantage after four-five days of fasting is a thick coat on my tongue and that I feel cold. I don´t get hungry, moody or dizzy... I was going into OMAD sort of unintentionally, I got the idea and did it most days and then I started to think that this might be a lifestyle thing - and then I found out that there was an existing diet called OMAD and joined fwholeheartedly... or maybe not, I am such a experienced dieter that I follow my own ideas in thisbut the main principle is an "eating window" of one hour between three-and 7 in the afternoon. I have problems with cravings in the evening, not from unger, they are clearly signs of my binge eating disorder and has not bearing to reality...

It's good to take water or tea during these fasting. It's something that would help you keep yourself in a healthy state during the fast period. Going all dry fasting isn't healthy or good for one's health.

If you can do this more power to you,some of us are mere mortals. I need a cup of coffee and that is normally okay for me. After that I drink hot water and thats how I survive for the rest of the day. If I feel hungry I have green tea.Black coffee also tends to to curb your appetite, without having it I feel really bad and tired(I guess am addicted). Its not one of my goals to survive on only water. I think I push my body enough already, but whoever can do it congratulations.

Yes i drink water when i fast. HCL (Hydrochloric acid) is the acid that is always present on our stomach that aids in digestion. When we get hungry, the HCL on our stomach is more than the food on our stomach. This acid can destroy the linings of the stomach. I drink water regularly because what neutralies an acid? Another chmical or just plain water.

If you can do this more power to you,some of us are mere mortals. I need a cup of coffee and that is normally okay for me. After that I drink hot water and thats how I survive for the rest of the day. If I feel hungry I have green tea.Black coffee also tends to to curb your appetite, without having it I feel really bad and tired(I guess am addicted). Its not one of my goals to survive on only water. I think I push my body enough already, but whoever can do it congratulations.

Living on just liquids is never easy because your body would seek for more supplements to add to the system but as one have a goal that is being looked up to, it would be impossible to give into such body urges and maintain the fasting relying on just water. I do take coffee once in a while, tea is more of my poison but too much of it gets one fat.

Water and Herbal Tea.
Yes water and herbal tea like green tea really helps. Drink plenty of water before doing or eating anything in the morning and with your breakfast drink herbal tea. Both are good in your body and helps you with so many ways.

Water is the first thing that our body needs, it prevents us to so many illness like dehydration and herbal tea, green tea for example can help us loss weight, it's good to body metabolism.

Water is really the best liquid to take whether one is on is on a diet or not. It does not have sugar in the first place thus making it as probably the safest drink ever. Flavored water may contain other minerals but just a few yerars back I read that these flavored thing can cause damage to our teeth. Notice that upon taking these flavored drinks, there is a grainy feeling when our toungue touches the enamel of our teeth. This is not a personal advice but a professional one.

Drinking only water during the 23 hours fasting is very hard for anyone and that can cause different risks such as hypoglycemia, ulcers and many more. My suggestion is that that to combine it with baking soda mixture in order to neutralize the acids in our stomach to prevent the occurence of ulcers and also add some juices from time to time to have some minimal sugar in the body.

Drinking water is always whatever you do in life. But water isn't enough to solve your problem, water with food is a good combination to maintain our body healthy. Having good food is always the best for me.

Yes water and herbal tea like green tea really helps. Drink plenty of water before doing or eating anything in the morning and with your breakfast drink herbal tea. Both are good in your body and helps you with so many ways.

Water is the first thing that our body needs, it prevents us to so many illness like dehydration and herbal tea, green tea for example can help us loss weight, it's good to body metabolism.

There is a tea called "Black Tea" which a Chinese company sold to me one time ago. I made a very big mistake of not buying more than I did because the tea was really medicinal and strong as well as potent.

I used to have serious stomach upset and purge often but just taking the black tea in the morning and at night for 2 weeks, my stomach settled down perfectly and I stopped unnecessary purging. But ever since my stock of the tea got exhausted, I couldn't find the tea in anywhere again.