Does anyone have a good routine they do everyday?

Discussion in 'Exercise and Training Questions' started by Sarah, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Sarah

Sarah New Member

I'm looking for a good workout routine that I can do everyday while on omad. Something that doesn't take a lot of time, but can be beneficial to my weight plan.

2. Teresa r

Teresa r New Member

Sarah, one thing I started doing is taking a walk around my neighborhood every morning. I did this initially to take my mind off of eating and keep myself busy. I found that I actually really enjoyed doing it, so I do it every day now and it helps me a lot.

3. Sarah

Sarah New Member

Thanks! I'm definitely going to try this out. I love the idea!

4. Kat

Kat New Member

I have a pedometer. My goal is to do 10,000 steps a day. I have been doing around 6 to 7,000. Once the weather gets warmer I am going to walk at lunchtime for an hour because I don't eat during this time. It is funny the first week I started doing this I was trying to figure out what to do with my lunch hour at work. I had all this free time.

5. Sarah

Sarah New Member

That is great! One of my friends was talking to me the other day about getting one of those Fitbits. She wants to do challenges with me on them. I don't know much about them, but she says they are pretty fun to do in groups.

6. Kat

Kat New Member

I have an Omron pedometer which is not connected to the internet. The fitbits are nice because you can add people to them and challenge and support each other. I may get one of those if I can get some friends to connect with.