Braggs Vinegar

Discussion in 'OMAD Weight loss Beverages' started by Kat, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Kat

Kat New Member

I have been taking a tablespoon of this in water every 3 days because I read about the great health benefits. I take it in the morning along with Braggs Liquid Aminos and Trace Minerals. I kind of want to make sure that I keep the body strong. What beverages are you all taking.

I do green tea, black tea and water during the day. I just recently bought some herbal and vegetable bouillon cubes no salt added and cut it into 1/4 squares and added to a cup of water during the day and sip on it. It really is satisfying. Has anyone else done this?

2. Sarah

Sarah New Member

It's funny you mentioned the Braggs vinegar because I was just reading about this the other day about all the benefits it offers and was thinking of trying it. It seems to be a trend right now. I don't have a beverage right now, but that's why I came to your thread. I haven't done any herbals myself, but I don't drink a lot of green tea.

3. Kat

Kat New Member

Sarah are eating your meal at breakfast lunch or dinner? I had to change the 2nd week end. Peer pressure from coworkers to eat lunch. So now I have decided to do lunch only during the week and dinner only on weekends. It seems like a better mix between coworkers and family. It looks like as long as I do the one meal I am fine. I think I was getting this a little mixed up with having to stay strict to like a 22 to 24 hour window of no eating.

4. Sarah

Sarah New Member

I usually have mine at dinner, but I do get off track sometimes and actually end up eating at night. I do not like eating near bedtime because it makes me feel so bloated lying in bed. My schedule gets pretty hectic sometimes. It's a lot of the reason I like this diet though. It's nice not to worry too much about structure and meal prep multiple times a day.