Bone Broth with Omad? Just wondering who is drinking it?

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about doing bone broth with my omad diet as I have read many great things about it. Just wondering who here is doing bone broth with their one meal a day?

Thanks!

I drank bone broth with my one meal for awhile, but then quit. It just wasn't my taste, but I guess it is good for you and safe with your omad eating window.

power

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about doing bone broth with my omad diet as I have read many great things about it. Just wondering who here is doing bone broth with their one meal a day?

Thanks!
Thank you for reminding me about the broth. I have some I froze, and can make fresh one soon. I am actually thinking about getting g chest freezer, so I can buy larger amount of grassfed bones for better price for making my broth.

Jimmy

Administrator
Staff member
I started drinking this recently and love it. It's a nice change from my teas.
Besides the great benefits of bone broth, that is one of the main reasons I drink it. It's a very nice change from teas and water.

I was introduced to mighty bone broth as a child as it was considered an ultimate remedy for all in Russia and still is. Aromatic broth is used as a main food for those recovering after illness, to treat upset stomach, to warm, to energise, benefits are endless. Bone broth diet is not new due to health benefits of collagen and other nutrients found in broth.
I love it, always make it myself from grass-fed bones but since it is not a calorie free drink can we have it outside 'eating window' on OMAD diet?