1 hour eating window with one meal a day

What do they mean wen they said 1 hour eating window with omad? I thought I could eat within 4 hours everyday?

The 4 hour eating window is a set time frame in every day in which you will eat your omad meal. However, you must eat your meal within one hour. There is the 4 ones rule about one meal, one beverage, one plate, and one hour.

That's correct. You have to eat your entire meal within one hour. On omad, you can eat anything you want. There is no counting calories or restrictions.

So, I have to eat my meal within one hour? Can I eat anything I want?
Yes,on OMAD you can eat anything you want within your eating window, I think this is the beauty of OMAD diet.No deprivation and restrictions, however it still good to watched what you eat for healthy living. I think taking a balanced diet will be more like it.it will be helpful to the body.

You have 23 hours of fasting and a full hour to eat during the day. Your one meal a day should be taken in that one hour. It is therefore one meal a day taken in one hour out of the 24 hours a day leaving you a 23 hour fast. There are people who eat the whole hour while others take only minutes. You can decide this one hour window yourself. You can also decide whether to use the whole hour to eat or part of it. It all depends on you within the hour.

The rules are mostly flexible depending on what you need to do to achieve as close to a 23 hour fasting period as possible. If you go over a bit here and there sometimes I don't think it's that bad as long as you just eat the right amount and as close to the one hour limit as possible. You can eat pretty much anything you want but limiting carbohydrates does help in making yourself healthier and also it's important to only limit your intake of food to just one plate per meal so you don't end up going overboard considering you'll always be very hungry during the start of the meal.

Because my schedule can vary from day to day, my eating window is from 11am-3pm. That way, regardless of what time I get home from the fitness center, I can make my meal sometime in that 4 hour time frame.
However, this does not mean that I can eat for the whole 4 hours, I just have the one meal, and probably spend less than a half hour when I am eating that meal; so I am actually fasting for 23 hours and having one meal per day.
That is one of the things that I really like about OMAD, is that you can have a flexible eating window, so that sometime during that 4 hours, you know you will be eating, but it does not have to be at the exact same time each day.

That means how much time you need to eat on a certain day. That is the only time you should eat and after that your next meal will be tomorrow. You are the one who will specify how long is your window time. And you can eat whatever you want as long as it was your eating window time.

Yes, you can eat whatever you desire to eat once it's your meal time. OMAD isn't about eating a particular meal but when it's for you to eat your one meal a day and there is no restriction to a particular food for you to eat once it's your time to eat.

I am guessing you are suprised by the freedom guaranteed by this method of dieting. I was too. I used to think before I began that I could only eat a certain number of calories or specific foods only during the window. However when I got familiarised with the platform I came to discover that anything I planned on eating I can just within an hour during the four hour window. It all turned easy from then on.