diet

1. D

Been in OMAD for 5 years?

Before I found out that there is such thing as OMAD diet, I'd been eating for once or twice a day, mostly once for ore than 5 years now. It was at first due to lack of finances but eventually turned into a habit I cannot break. i'm used into it. Now that my finances is getting better than...
  2. F

I'm A 207 lb, 14 Year Old Male, What Should My Macros Be/How Do I Get Them In?

As the title of my thread says, I am 14 years old and sitting at around 207 pounds. For more information, I am around 5'7". The summer just started and I saw this as a good opportunity to change my ways for the better. I am watching a lot more fitness related videos online and I can say I've...
  3. C

OMAD DIET RECIPE

Here's my Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe which I eat most of the time since I started my OMAD Diet. Please share your recipes to the community too. ;) CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE: Ingredients 3 tbsp olive oil 4 cloves garlic (minced) 5 cups cauliflower rice (grinded using food processor) 5...
  4. H

Starting this New Journey Today

Hey I'm Shay When I think about going on a diet it makes me think and feel like I'm going to end up starving myself but I know that's really not the case. I recently had a baby so I'm actually looking forward to this journey to prosper. I think when you really got your mind set on something and...
  5. Corzhens

Dieting with a group

I remember when I first tried dieting, it was with my friends. When the topic of our conversation turned to dieting, there was a consensus that we challenge ourselves on a fruit and vegetables diet. That was my first try and I have to admit that I lasted only 3 days or should I say I quit on the...
  6. bleach123

Hi there! I'm Irene.

I am very into fitness and I hope I will be able to learn many things from you guys and be friends with you.:)