Administrator
Staff member
omaddietcover2.jpg

Get the complete guide to the Omad Diet here

Last edited:

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jimmy, how soon is your new book coming out?.. thanks...

Hi Fleming. Thanks for asking! It should be released in the next 3-4 weeks. I'm working on some finishing touches right now. Be sure to sign up for with the email newsletter to be informed of the release right away.

Hi Jimmy! Do you think there will be a negative effect if a person like me follows your OMAD guide? I am a working student and I think I have a quick metabolism so I always get hungry. Thank you and more power to your book! :) <3

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jimmy! Do you think there will be a negative effect if a person like me follows your OMAD guide? I am a working student and I think I have a quick metabolism so I always get hungry. Thank you and more power to your book! :) <3

Hi Trixari and thanks for writing! I appreciate the kind words. One of my goals in writing the Complete Guide to the Omad Diet was to make it a simple and easy to follow guide for anyone. I cover many aspects of the diet that include ways to manage hunger and prevent overeating while doing the Omad Diet. I also cover tips and techniques to use that will help you from eating outside your eating window. Let me know if you have anymore questions as I am always here for help & support :)

Hi Jimmy. Where can I buy this book? I live in South Africa.
At the top of the page here, there is a link for “home”, and if you look on the main website page, it shows all of the information about buying the book, and what comes with it, @Janine .
Welcome to the forum ! Are you just starting OMAD, or have you been following this way of eating for a while ? We are a great group here , with people from all over, some who are just starting out and some who have already lost weight by fasting and controlled eating.

At the top of the page here, there is a link for “home”, and if you look on the main website page, it shows all of the information about buying the book, and what comes with it, @Janine .
Welcome to the forum ! Are you just starting OMAD, or have you been following this way of eating for a while ? We are a great group here , with people from all over, some who are just starting out and some who have already lost weight by fasting and controlled eating.
Thank you for the information and the welcome mam . I have done 16:8 for a good few months but the results was not what I had hoped for. Last week I did 3 days of Omad and was surprised at how easy it is! Weekends are the enemy for me though. So I am going to try and do Omad for this week every day. I realised that my mind is the one who needs work. It thinks if you do Omad you can eat all you want, ie biscuits etc. I am determined to stick to a cleaner eating window this week.
What is your take on coffee during fasting? Milk, yes or no? I am managing my coffee black but would love milk in it all day though

Janine, there is a wealth of information that is on the main website, and if you look at some of the blog posts, Jimmy has answered most of the questions that we all ask when starting out.
As far as coffee, I do have a cup in the morning and since I am also doing keto, I add a little bit of heavy cream in the coffee. Cream has a lot less carbs than milk does, so it does not stimulate insulin production like milk would do.
I have found that even though there are no foods that are off-limits for the OMAD style of eating, when ever I have eaten carbs that create insulin spikes, it throws my diet off track.
The insulin spike makes me hungry, and then the fasting is hard, where I seldom even notice hunger when I don’t eat sweets or starches, and just have slower digesting vegetables and salads, along with some protein for my meals.
What works for me, is sticking to the low carb/keto foods for all of my regular meals, and then if something special comes along, like a dinner out, I can enjoy whatever food I want, and it is not as apt to cause problems for me because it is only occasional, and by morning, I will have burned off any sugar calories, and be back to burning body fat again.

Janine, there is a wealth of information that is on the main website, and if you look at some of the blog posts, Jimmy has answered most of the questions that we all ask when starting out.
As far as coffee, I do have a cup in the morning and since I am also doing keto, I add a little bit of heavy cream in the coffee. Cream has a lot less carbs than milk does, so it does not stimulate insulin production like milk would do.
I have found that even though there are no foods that are off-limits for the OMAD style of eating, when ever I have eaten carbs that create insulin spikes, it throws my diet off track.
The insulin spike makes me hungry, and then the fasting is hard, where I seldom even notice hunger when I don’t eat sweets or starches, and just have slower digesting vegetables and salads, along with some protein for my meals.
What works for me, is sticking to the low carb/keto foods for all of my regular meals, and then if something special comes along, like a dinner out, I can enjoy whatever food I want, and it is not as apt to cause problems for me because it is only occasional, and by morning, I will have burned off any sugar calories, and be back to burning body fat again.
Thank you again. I am going to explore the site a bit and definitely buy the book. I have also been doing keto in the past with my 16:8 but not strict enough.
I agree with you on the hunger. I also find if I over indulge and it includes a lot of carbs the next day is so much harder.
I will report back later this week with some progress updates. Have a good week.

Janine, there is also a facebook group that goes along with this website.
I found the website first, and then discovered the facebook group.
If you look on the main website page, and then scroll down, you will see where it says “follow us” and then has the symbols for Facebook, Twitter, etc.
If you click on facebook, then it shows the facebook community page, and scroll down to where it shows groups, and that has the link to the group.

I am going to try adding the link for the group page on FB, but if that does not work, then try what I described above.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/28593...er=pages_groups_card&page_id=1828280640771647

I am curious about this Omad diet because I started to have my own diet plan just a week ago, actually its my 10th day now. Is it right to remove rice in my daily meal? What are the best alternatives of rice? Because as of now I only eat banana as my carbohydrates, I also remove meat in my daily meal, I replace it with egg instead. In just 10 days I lost 5 pounds without any exercise routine. I hope OMAD DIET can give more ideas to improve my diet plan.