Where do you normally focus your workouts drill?

Whenever I work out, the focus is always on my muscles and the reason is simply because I always want to build up my muscles in a way that I could become huge and intimidating. Football players such as Cristiano Ronaldo remains my point of motivation when I work out.

I focus on my fats because I want to be slim. Because of this, I usually do cardio exercises like zumba and different forms of dance. When it comes to strength exercises, I focus on my lower body like legs and butt because I have an apple body shape which means I have a bigger upper body than lower body. By building muscles in my lower body, I could balance out my body shape.

Whenever I work out, the focus is always on my muscles and the reason is simply because I always want to build up my muscles in a way that I could become huge and intimidating. Football players such as Cristiano Ronaldo remains my point of motivation when I work out.

Someone is looking at having a body to tempt girls :D. Getting a body physic like that of Christiano Ronaldo wouldn't be an easy task but I do love your courage and determination as well as desire to have such body. His abdominal are what I love so much about him, he is really taking very good care of himself.

I focus on my fats because I want to be slim. Because of this, I usually do cardio exercises like zumba and different forms of dance. When it comes to strength exercises, I focus on my lower body like legs and butt because I have an apple body shape which means I have a bigger upper body than lower body. By building muscles in my lower body, I could balance out my body shape.

Wow, that's nice. Dancing is a very good way to exercise because it literally works on your entire body just like running does. How I wish I could dance well because I normally make a mess of the whole thing in the name of dancing and my friends laugh at me all the way down. Taking squats exercise can help you with your but and thigh build up very well.

Personally, I focus on my arms and legs. I have thick thighs and slightly fatty arms. I do squats and lunges for my thighs and lift weights (3-5 kgs) for my arms to tone. I also do cardiovascular exercises but not so intense.

Personally, I focus on my arms and legs. I have thick thighs and slightly fatty arms. I do squats and lunges for my thighs and lift weights (3-5 kgs) for my arms to tone. I also do cardiovascular exercises but not so intense.

One thing which I love about arm drills is that it gives you a fitted shape when you dress up. I always like it when my dress is well fitted on my body and arm, it's so lovely.

One thing which I love about arm drills is that it gives you a fitted shape when you dress up. I always like it when my dress is well fitted on my body and arm, it's so lovely.
Yes! It definitely makes any dress more amazing to look at but the way you'll carry yourself and confidence are a must to pull it off.

Yes! It definitely makes any dress more amazing to look at but the way you'll carry yourself and confidence are a must to pull it off.

Haha, you are definitely correct @bleach123, I'm pretty sure that achieving that gym success of building your arm biceps and chest is the most difficult aspect of the whole process. Once you have attained the success, I believe that carrying your body wouldn't that much of a big task. It takes a lot of time to develop nice and huge biceps, you will need a lot of dumbells drills and press up as well.

I
Everybody has a particular purpose for going to gym and working out. Some prefer to work on their tommy, some pretty working on their bum, others abs, biceps, calf and thigh, while some would prefer to work on all parts of their body generally.

Personally, I'm more focused on working on just my abs (tommy), biceps and bum. What's your area of focus for workouts?

I just started working out and I'm focusing on my stomach. I don't necessarily want to have abs, I just want to get rid of my baby fats. I also want to develop my biceps.

I am focusing on my chest lately because I just want it to be a big bigger. I am a thin guy so I wanted to workout my chest to be a little bit thicker. It only think that it can attract girls better and I would follow it up with abs. I always do bench press and pushups at home. I don't count how many I made everyday but I always push my self to the limit. I am not stopping until my body is not responding.

I

I just started working out and I'm focusing on my stomach. I don't necessarily want to have abs, I just want to get rid of my baby fats. I also want to develop my biceps.

I see, then you should just engage in less crunches because when you do the drill too much, you are definitely bound to develop your abs. Getting your biceps big can be achieved with the use of dumbells and press up exercises.

I see, then you should just engage in less crunches because when you do the drill too much, you are definitely bound to develop your abs. Getting your biceps big can be achieved with the use of dumbells and press up exercises.
Thank you for the advice. I'll try those method. My trainer lets me do some simple routines first since I'm just starting. I have already tried the dumbells and it's not easy at first. I was sweating a lot and it feels good.

Thank you for the advice. I'll try those method. My trainer lets me do some simple routines first since I'm just starting. I have already tried the dumbells and it's not easy at first. I was sweating a lot and it feels good.

There is no exercise that is easy. At first it's going to be hard to adjust but with time, you are definitely going to get used to it and even love it more.

There is no exercise that is easy. At first it's going to be hard to adjust but with time, you are definitely going to get used to it and even love it more.

That is true. I could recall how difficult it was for me when I began the cardio drills back in the days. I was always having pains then that it was pretty difficult, but I kept on and I adjusted to become batter at the end.

I usually focus on my stamina, the usual routine is just running on a daily basis. This allows my body to be more adaptive to fatigue and stress. A very good way is planning it progressively until your limit is reached, this will develop your stamina very well.

That is true. I could recall how difficult it was for me when I began the cardio drills back in the days. I was always having pains then that it was pretty difficult, but I kept on and I adjusted to become batter at the end.

Haha, and those pains can be very annoying with every part of your body killing you with serious aching, you would feel like the world is about to end. My experience with abs training was horrible for me, I felt like my stomach wanted to turn inside out.

I am focusing on my chest lately because I just want it to be a big bigger. I am a thin guy so I wanted to workout my chest to be a little bit thicker. It only think that it can attract girls better and I would follow it up with abs. I always do bench press and pushups at home. I don't count how many I made everyday but I always push my self to the limit. I am not stopping until my body is not responding.

Developing the chest cavity is a very good one. I have done that well when I was still in my early 20's and girls do love a guy with a big wide chest. Even you would love your chest anytime that you take off your shirt.

Well, my usual routine is a full body, body weight workout circuit, so I can't really say that I put any particular focus on one part of my body.

However, I do put some extra reps and effort into both my abdominal and back muscles. I don't really care for having toned quadriceps, triceps, or biceps, but I do like having a strong core. Having strong abdominal and back muscles goes a long way, especially if you do a lot of physical work such as lifting and moving heavy materials.

Developing those muscles has helped reduce a lot of my back pain from manual labor.

Developing the chest cavity is a very good one. I have done that well when I was still in my early 20's and girls do love a guy with a big wide chest. Even you would love your chest anytime that you take off your shirt.

It is a good feeling to have that type of body physique and the thing is that you are always active when outside doing some chores as well which is nice. I have always believed that this is one way that things work out at the end of the day.

Haha, and those pains can be very annoying with every part of your body killing you with serious aching, you would feel like the world is about to end. My experience with abs training was horrible for me, I felt like my stomach wanted to turn inside out.

I have been doing the abs drills for so long now and I must say that it is not really easy, but I focus on it since it gives me the desired results at the end of the day.