What type do you do?

A type of intermittent fasting usually I did is skipping meal.After my whole day work,due to tiresome I preferred to sleep and I skip my dinner.

I'm doing one meal a day. It's effective for managing your weight. I've also felt better and more energized. It's been really helpful for gaining clarity of mind.

I first learned about this Omad thing as part of a religious group who does fasting every saturdays. I was advised to take one full meal and then just bread and water in the next two meals. It was, at first, a form of mental discipline that I wanted to instill in me, although I was already aware of the health benefits that good fastings can really do.

I don't do any IF already. I am still in the part where I am getting informations about it. But OMAD is looks legit but I can't think of me eating only one meal a day. So I am preparing myself first.

It takes time and motivation to push through. Eating one meal a day has considerable health benefits. But you have to be in 100%. That means committing to the diet and staying on course. I wish you the best.

I have tried OMAD before but I had to stop for a while because I have classes everyday. I guess I 'll go back and try doing it again for the summer break because I really loved the results. I actually miss dieting but I can't pressure my body because if I do, I'll get hyper acidity due to the stress I get from listening to lectures all day and doing some activities in the classroom.

Having a full meal breakfast that's how may day start. And after that I'll count 9 hours to have my second meal of the day after of month doing that before the result is good. And then 2 weeks ago I discovered this thing OMAD I tried it and its really not that bad
To have a healthy body and lifestyle is really needed and Omad give me a new way of how to have a healthy body and tips what are the things I should do and eat.

I eat healthy foods and drinks a lot of water. I rest atleat 8 hours a day and do some exercise everyday to maintain my health.

I eat healthy foods and drinks a lot of water. I rest atleat 8 hours a day and do some exercise everyday to maintain my health.
I'm doing this things too, and still not fully doing this OMAD program. My body still suffering and can take the one meal a day only. I think I need more motivation to do the OMAD diet, but right, just eating healthy foods and proper exercise.

I'm doing OMAD for now and have been at it for a bit over three weeks. I think I could do better so I'm thinking of making my one meal a day even healthier so I can hopefully get better or faster results, so as of now I am still tweaking my formula and routine, but overall I think this method is working for me as I at least can be sure that I am definitely eating way less than I did before and for now I'm just hoping that it will be enough while I figure out what else I should be improving on.

I think OMAD is quite effective for me but sometimes I forgot to do it as lately I've been traveling often and it affect my energy so I needed to eat for me to have energy. What I just do sometimes I eat just a little bit but often.

I do one meal a day, sometimes two meals a day on occasion. But I think one meal a day is most famous one. A lot of people who want to lost some weight usually do OMAD with exercise.

I do one meal a day, sometimes two meals a day on occasion. But I think one meal a day is most famous one. A lot of people who want to lost some weight usually do OMAD with exercise.

That's true. Exercise helps with a lot of our weight loss goals. It keeps us fit and improves our burning of fats.

I keep OMAD and I am trying to exercise as much often as I can, but OMAD is helping me a lot on losing weight, I am proud of myself!

I have done OMAD and it works for me. Now i'm just maintaining and monitoring. The results is life changing and i strongly recommend it to anyone.

I'm into OMAD. Like what I've said on other threads, this is the only diet that worked well on me. I've been into OMAD for quite some time and it doesn't feel like I am starving or depriving myself.