Hello!

I just discovered OMAD this past weekend. I have been doing 19:5 and my weight is not budging so I went in search of why, and was open to trying something new.

So yesterday, I just went ahead and did my first 24 hour fast and ate a nice big dinner. I have to say, it was liberating! I felt full and satisfied and was quite happy!

I will probably need to do Keto with OMAD since my weight will not move. It's so frustrating!

Are there any other women who are close to 50 and having success with this WOE?

Thanks and look forward to reading a bunch and learning!

Monica :)

Hi Monica! Been doing Omad since last year and have loved it! Never gonna do anything else. Easiest diet ever. I'm in my early 40's.

Hi Monica! Been doing Omad since last year and have loved it! Never gonna do anything else. Easiest diet ever. I'm in my early 40's.

That's so great, Jackie! It just seemed to resonate with me. I was already eating in a 5 hour window, so pushing it off yesterday was not a problem. I probably went a little overboard in my meal, but lord, I enjoyed the crap out of it! Ha ha!

That's so great, Jackie! It just seemed to resonate with me. I was already eating in a 5 hour window, so pushing it off yesterday was not a problem. I probably went a little overboard in my meal, but lord, I enjoyed the crap out of it! Ha ha!

Omad is definitely something that resonated with me quickly as well. It just "worked" for me after trying so many other things. Especially after I got used to it, everything has become second nature with me. I even exercise daily as well. My whole way of life is just so much healthier now.

Hi Monica and Jackie! I just turned 56 this month and I am in Week 2. Down 8.2 lbs. and found that in the first week my energy was soaring during the day. In the second week I started to feel different and I think it was because I realized I have all this free time during the day at lunch time that I had to find other things to do with my lunch hour while at work. I was finding myself so involved in my work that I was working past my lunch hour. So now I am starting to get out and walk because the weather is starting to get nicer. I actually had to started to write a journal and make a list of things to do with my freed up time. Have you all noticed this?