Walking is not so good during OMAD?

Hi there people of OMAD!
Myself I've been joggling when doign OMAD in order to lose weight and burn belly fat, however, some people believe that walking is a better alternative. Myself I find it to be very boring to begin with, unless you're listening to an audiobook or music I guess. But I don't see how walking can help you burn a sufficient amount of fat.

Exercise is not what is helping you to burn off fat in the OMAD program, but it is something that helps build muscle strength, and keeps your body working well. When you are fasting, your insulin is not going to spike, and you will start to burn your fat for body fuel, even if you are not exercising.
As far as whether you walk or jog, that depends on what each individual wants to do, and is able to do.
I am almost 75 years old, and jogging is WAY in my past, and even walking is hard for me now. However, I am fine with pool exercises and swimming, and I swim for about 3/4 of a mile on most days at our local fitness center.
The swimming helps keep me from losing muscles, which happens as you age and become inactive.

Walking is one of the best ways to burn fat through exercise.
One hour of walking can burn from anywhere from 150-550 calories, depending on the speed, uphill/downhill, and your weight.

And if you’re doing it in a fat-adapted, fasted state, towards the end of your fasting period, all those calories will be directly from your stored fat metabolizing.

I lost a LOT of weight from walking an hour every day during my lunch break when I first started a KETO diet combined with intermittent fasting.

I just put something on my earbuds like YouTube, or a podcast, and enjoy the walk.

Walking is also very good for your mental health.
In studies it is more effective than anti-depressants at treating depression.

Exercise is not what is helping you to burn off fat in the OMAD program, but it is something that helps build muscle strength, and keeps your body working well. When you are fasting, your insulin is not going to spike, and you will start to burn your fat for body fuel, even if you are not exercising.
As far as whether you walk or jog, that depends on what each individual wants to do, and is able to do.
I am almost 75 years old, and jogging is WAY in my past, and even walking is hard for me now. However, I am fine with pool exercises and swimming, and I swim for about 3/4 of a mile on most days at our local fitness center.
The swimming helps keep me from losing muscles, which happens as you age and become inactive.
Truly, reading what you're saying is just amazing! I hope I can be like you one day. It takes a huge amount of will and strength. Not many people aged 50 can do what you're doing at 75!

Walking is one of the best ways to burn fat through exercise.
One hour of walking can burn from anywhere from 150-550 calories, depending on the speed, uphill/downhill, and your weight.

And if you’re doing it in a fat-adapted, fasted state, towards the end of your fasting period, all those calories will be directly from your stored fat metabolizing.

I lost a LOT of weight from walking an hour every day during my lunch break when I first started a KETO diet combined with intermittent fasting.

I just put something on my earbuds like YouTube, or a podcast, and enjoy the walk.

Walking is also very good for your mental health.
In studies it is more effective than anti-depressants at treating depression.
But generally, it cant be better than jogging? I mean, running requires more energy therefore it burns more fat?

But generally, it cant be better than jogging? I mean, running requires more energy therefore it burns more fat?

Yes running expends more energy, but unless you are very well conditioned, it will result in heart rate that is too high to sustain by only burning fat, and your body will start burning glycogen as fuel instead of fat.
Additionally, running is much higher impact on your knees, so long term you can expect more injuries than with walking.

Back before my knees got so bad from arthritis, I used to walk several miles each day, usually with my dog along for company. Besides just being an excellent exercise that most people can do, it is also a restorative for your mind.
When I walked, it was just a time that I let my mind “wander” and also a time when I would think about things that I needed to find answers for, by just turning everything over to my subconscious mind.
I think that if jogging is what makes you feel good and relaxes you, then there is no reason not to jog; but if you are feeling weak and tired when you jog, then walking instead might be a better solution, @Alania .